Chapter 7

(SHORT CHAPTER)
Nash's POV

Woah, now whenever Hayes tries to talk to Cam, Cam ignores him. I don't think it was a good idea I told Cameron. He is extremely protective of Bella, he told me he doesn't want her to get hurt.

When we got home Bella was on the couch sniffling, because she was crying. We saw her and ran over. She was home alone and it was 5:30pm.

"Bella, what's wrong," Cameron asked worried.

"Nothing," Bella softly answered.

Bella ignored us and went outside and started to run.

"What the fuck just happened?" Matthew asked.

"I don't know..." Cam thought for a second and next thing you know he is running after Bella.

"CAMERON!!" I yelled after Cam.

He didn't hesitate to turn around.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bella's POV

Mom had to leave early for her flight to NY, so she left at 5pm. I sat on the couch watching TV, when I thought, who am I going to be with all summer because Cam is going to leave for Magcon and stuff. That's when I started to cry a little.

It turned into 5:30pm and the guys walked in.

Cameron asked me, "Whats wrong Bella?"

"Nothing," I replied softly.

I felt like all the attention was on me, so I just ran for it down the street, but on the sidewalk mostly.

I heard Cameron yell my name so I ran even faster, I saw a park so I ran straight there.

I made my way up the rope and I hid in one of the slides. Luckily there were no kids there. I pulled out my phone, I had missed calls and I had text messages. I looked through my messages and remembered Adrianna.

I started to text her because we had a sleepover.

B- "Hey((:"

A- "Hey Love and I'm pumped for our sleepover((:"

B- "Me too, but there is a switch in plans."

A- "What is it?"

B- "Instead of going to my house meet me at the park on our street I think it's called 'Harrison Park'."

A- "Ohh... I know which one and where are you?"

B- "I'm hiding in a big slide that's is blue. Don't ask why."

A- "Okay, On my way!"
~End of Convo~

•••••••••••••••••••••

I was looking through more of my messages when one caught my eye...

Authors Note

Ohh... Kill Em'

Vote, Comment, and Like.

Thanks for all the reads.

Chapter 8 coming shortly.

Meanwhile go read "Secrets" by Constantlyjack.

Is it short, if it is, well there is more to come.

Till Next Time.

P.S. Thanks for everything Adrianna(:

-Alondra