Chapter 16

(I haven't updated since 2014)😂
Bella's POV
I was sitting on the swing when someone covered my face with a pillow cover and placed my body over their shoulder.

I didn't scream and kick because I knew that wouldn't help at all right now.

"Please let me go, " I said politely.

"No thanks baby girl," he replied.

"Hold up... is that you Taylor?" I asked.

"Maybe it is baby girl, I can't wait to get my hands on you," he declared.
** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Cameron's POV
Matt and I were walking around the neighborhood because Bella stormed off again.

I don't know what is with her and storming off. If I was in her position I would probably hurt someone.

She needs to get her shit together because we leave for Magcon two weeks after her birthday, and I am not going to have time to comfort her and shit. I mean yeah she's my little sister and all, but my fans need me too.

I feel like a big ass because Hayes is probably dying and I was extremely rude. Hayes was like the little brother I never had. He always shared stuff with me. He liked me more than Nash most of the time. I really fucked this one up, I wish I never said or did anything.
-------------------------------------
Taylor's POV
It was success. I got Bella. Now all I needed to do was take her to my apartment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
This chapter is short asf because I have writers block. Thanks for all the reads.
Vote, Comment, and Share
Peace Out✌️
-Alondra