Chapter 13

(Long Chapter; Not Really)

Nash's POV

I can't believe I screwed up with Hayes. It takes a lot to make Hayes extremely mad at someone. I know shouldn't have told Cameron that Hayes liked Bella, but Cam would find out soon. You know what? None of this would have happened if I'd kept my mouth shut. Cameron wouldn't hate Hayes. The big fight would have never happened. Bella breaking her leg wouldn't have happened and Hayes hating me wouldn't have happened.

I'm going to find out how to make this all better. I just need to go to the lake for a swim.

*****************************************
Britney's POV

I am so happy(: I just found out that my mom and dad bought me a plane ticket to North Carolina for 2 weeks. I am so pumped. I'm about to go call Bella and Cameron.

_________________________________________
Bella's POV

After I popped Cam's jaw back in place I decided to hangout with Hayes because after all he is my best friend. 

I didn't feel like getting up so I yelled for him, "HAYES COME HERE!!!"

All of a sudden Shawn comes in and says, "Hayes stormed out awhile ago. And we don't know where he went."

"What?? Ugh... Okay, Bye," I declared.

Shawn closed the door and I hurried for my phone and called Hayes. I called about 6 times and he didn't answer. Why isn't he answering? I called for a seventh time and he finally answered.

H- Hayes| B- Bella
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

B- "Hayes! Where are you?? And why did you storm out??"

H- "I'm at home and I stormed out because of Nash."

B- "I'm going over right now."

H- "Okay, but I have one rule."

B- "Okay. What is it?"

H- "Don't tell anyone where I am or where you are going."

B- "Okay see you soon babe."

*End of Call*

I hurried up and grabbed my crutches and my phone. I went downstairs and everyone stared at me.

"What?!" I asked.

"Nothing," they answered.

"Okay whatever. Bye," I shouted as I slammed the door.

It was hard to crutch all the way to Hayes house, but I made it. I knocked on the door and Elizabeth their mom answered.

"Hayes is in his room sweetie," She pleaded.

I shook my head and went upstairs to his room.

After I opened and shut the door, Hayes picked my up and twirled me around.

"What was that for?" I asked awkwardly.

"Because you are my best friend and I missed you," He answered.

He picked me up bridal style and placed me on his bed, then he grabbed a blanket and plopped down onto the bed next to me.

"So what's up with you and Nash?" I asked.

"I'm extremely mad at him right now," he groaned.

"Over what?" I asked curiously.

"I can't really say. It's personal," He blurted out.

"Okay," I responded.

"You aren't mad that I didn't tell you?" He asked.

"No because you said it's personal. I'm not like other people. I don't really mind," I said.

"Oh... So what are we supposed to do for our birthday party?" He asked changing the subject.

"I thought we planned a beach themed party?" I asked.

"I thought that with your broken leg you would like to do something more relaxing," He responded.

"Actually, I have something in mind. We should have like have a party for just the two of us. We can get to know each other better and do fun stuff," I suggested.

"Sounds perfect(:" He answered.

I was about to speak when I heard my phone ring; it was Cameron.

C- Cameron| B- Bella
**********************************

C- "Bella I know you are with Hayes. I'm not mad. I just need both of you home now. We have some big news."

B- "Okay we'll be home in about five."

C- "See You Soon(:"

*I hung up*

"Cameron wants us to go home. He has big news," I demanded.

"Okay, but I'm giving you a piggy back ride," He said.

We got up, I hopped on his back and we were out the door and into my house. Once we walked in we plopped onto the couch with the rest of the guys. I scanned the room to see who was here and I noticed Nash was missing.

"Hey where is Nash?!" I asked.

"I don't know," They all said except for Cam, he just stood there speechless.

"Do you know anything Cam?" I asked.

"Nope nothing. I gotta go though, " he replied.

》》》》》》》》》》》》
Cameron's POV

I walked out the door and ran to the lake where Nash and I always swim. Luckily he was there. I walked close to the edge and saw that Nash was......

《《《《《《《《《《《
A/N
CLIFF HANGER!!

BTW thank you so much for 1.62k reads.

Merry Christmas Eve Eve (:

Again... tysm!!

-Alondra