Chapter 6

Thanks for over 100 Reads, almost 200 reads(((:

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

•Hayes's POV•

I wish Cameron wouldn't have declined the dare, I could have finally kissed her. I have to try harder if I want to kiss Bella, and I have to try even harder for her to be my girlfriend.

"What does Cameron have against anyone kissing his sister?" I replayed the question over and over again in my head.

Instead Taylor dared me to smack cam all the guys at night with whipped cream, and that he would record me.

•We Finished Playing Truth Or Dare So We Just Chilled and Played FIFA•

I sat thinking about Bella, shortly after, Bella came up and told us that the pizza was ready.

My mom made two homemade pizzas. One of the pizza's was/is pepperoni, I love when she makes the pepperoni pizza because it's like heaven in you're mouth. The second pizza was a Hawaiian pizza and she added bacon.

I grabbed my pizza and sat down next to Bella. Halfway through my first slice of pizza, Cameron began to talk.

"So Bella and Hayes, what do you want to do for your birthdays?" Cameron asked.

"I don't know," Bella answered.

"Hold up, why don't we throw a big party for both of ya'll," Jack G suggested.

"And we can perform," Jack J added.

"It can be beach themed," Aaron applied.

"I can make my Hawaiian pizza and I'll order a big cake," My mom asserted.

"Cameron and I will host it!" Nash beamed.

"Okay, this shall be fun!" Bella and I shouted.

•~•~•~•~•~••~~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•

(The morning of the next day)

•Adrianna's POV•

I woke up at 8:24am and decided to text Bella.

B- Bella

A- Adrianna

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A- "Hey Bella ((:"

B- "Hello!"

A- "What are you going to do today?"

B- "Go shopping with my mom."

A- "Oh... do you want to have that sleepover today?"

B- "Sure (: Come to my house at 6pm?"

A- "Sounds good (: See ya"

B- "Bye"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I went downstairs and told my mom about my sleepover and all that kind of stuff. I walked back upstairs and took a shower, once I got out I changed into a pair of capris with a crop top. I slipped into my orange Vans. My crop top had Carpe Diem on it, it was one of my favorite shirts. I put my hair into a messy bun and then slipped on a sparkly headband.

●Bella's POV●

I was excited that I was having a sleepover with Adrianna. I dressed up at little, because I was going shopping with my mom today. I walked home by myself, I didn't want to wake up the boys. I made myself some waffles, I finished eating and then got in the shower.

After I got out of the shower I grabbed some clothes to put on. I grabbed a pair of khaki high waisted shorts, a black tank top, a long cardigan with tribal print, and my black Vans. I looked through the drawers in my bathroom and found a bunch of hair supplies and makeup. I found a crimper and crimped my hair, it took a while because my hair is super long. I finished off my hairdo by straightning my bangs. I only put on mascara, because I didnt really need the rest and I was tired. To complete everything I braided my bangs and pinned them.

Just as I got done my mom knocked on my door.

"Are you ready yet, honey?" My mom asked.

"Yes, are you ready to go?" I answered while walking into the hallway with her.

"Yeah, I missed you Bella:(" My mom said.

"I missed you too, I never want to leave you again," I pleaded.

"About that honey..." my mom began, with tears.

"Whats wrong mom?" I asked.

"Well since my job makes me travel alot during the summer... let me just get to it, I have to go to New York this summer," my mom answered crying.

My brain exploded, I just got here and my mom had to leave already. I looked into her eyes and she was crying. I gave her a hug and tried to not cry. I told her it was fine, but it really wasn't, I didnt want to make her feel like a horrible mother.

*after shopping and going to lunch*

*Bella&mom got home like around 3pm*

"Hey Honey, I have to leave tomorrow in the morning, but I have a big meeting at 6pm," My mom announced.

"Alrighty and by the way Adrianna and I are having a sleepover at 6pm," I responded.

My mom and I put away my new clothes. I got jean jacket vest that is washed out, a studded coral blazer, floral crop top, black pencil skirt, black leather jacket, jean short overalls, flowy tank top with нaĸυna мaтaтa, and Victoria Secret summer pj's.

*Hayes's POV*

Taylor and I kept watching the video of me smack caming the guys, it was absolutely hilarious.

The guys wanted to go eat lunch so we went to Buffalo Wild Wings, we sat in a corner in the back. Once we ordered our drinks Nash pulled Cam into the bathroom, it was kind of weird.
_________________________________
Authors Note

Hope you liked it. Sorry about not posting in a couple of days. I was going to post yesterday, but it was my sisters birthday. I want next chapter to be interesting so...

Go read "Secrets" by Constantlyjack.

Thanks for almost 200 reads.

Bye Guys, till next time.

-Alondra