Chapter 18

Bella's POV

I can't believe Taylor kidnapped me just to hook up with me. He is such a freak.

He wanted to give me tongue, but I wouldn't budge, so he smacked my butt. That made me yelp, so he quickly slipped in tongue. I had no choice, but to kiss him now.

"Taylor stop!!" I shouted.

"I don't think that's going to happen baby girl," he hissed back.

"Why are you even doing this to me?" I asked.

"Because you are flawless. Some examples would be your body, smile, and the way you dance/tumble," he declared.

"Well it's good that you think I'm flawless, but you are older than me. Do you want to go to jail for dating a minor?" I asked.

"Well it isn't just a minor it's Bella Sexy Dallas," he announced.

"Umm.... okay. Well bye I'm leaving," I pleaded.

With that he pushed me to the couch and got on top of me. He wouldn't get off he wouldn't stop kissing me either.

*****************************************

Third Person POV

Cam and Matt finally arrived at Taylor's apartment. They waited for Nash and Hayes to arrive, so they could gang up on Taylor. After two minutes Hayes and Nash arrived to Taylor's apartment. They got out of the cars and huddled up. Their plan was to go FBI and knock the door down, next they would jump Taylor and every move they did after that wasn't planned, so they would have to be smart about this.

They knocked the door down and then they jumped Taylor. Matt took Bella to the car. Nash and Cam went after Matt and Bella, and Hayes was still beating the sense into Taylor. Hayes gave Taylor a busted lip, black eye, and some bruises. Hayes then hops in the car and they drive away to the Dallas Residence.
***************************************

Cameron's POV

We finally got Bella back from that pervert Taylor. I knew we needed to keep an eye on Taylor. Who knows what he did to her. Bella came back from her shower and Hayes came back from his nap just for dinner.

"So what happened with Taylor?" I asked.

"He kidnapped me then he was kissing me non stop," she replied.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, thanks for asking," she responded.

"Feeling better Hayes?" I asked.

"Yeah, and I forgive you. What you said was very heart warming," he replied with a smile.

I went in and gave him a hug, he held on tightly and then let go.

We finished our dinner. We then all gathered in the living room.

**********************************

Hayes's POV

I went into the bathroom after dinner and started practicing what I was going to say to Bella. I finally decided that it was best if I told her how I felt. My plan was to take her under the stars and break the news and then kiss her, but I wasn't exactly sure.

The line I practiced over and over again was, "Bella I know we aren't super close. But the last few days have been amazing with you by my side. This may be kinda awkward for our friendship, but I really like you. No let me rephrase that... I love you and I wish you were mine."

****************************************

Bella's POV

After dinner we gathered in the living room. I was tired, so I decided to go to bed. I was walking past the bathroom when I heard someone say my name, it sounded like Hayes. I put my ear on the door, so I could listen to him.

I heard him say this over and over again. He recited, "Bella I know we aren't super close. But the last few days have been amazing with you by my side. This may be kinda awkward for our friendship, but I really like you. No let me rephrase that... I love you and I wish you were mine.'

Did I really just hear my low-key crush say that. I knocked on the bathroom door and he opened up with big eyes.

"Hi Bella"

"Hayes I feel the same way about you"

"Wait..So you heard what I said"

"Yeah, but don't feel embarrased, I feel the same way about you. I've had a low-key crush on you since the very first day"

"Bella I love you"

"I love you too Hayes"

We stood there in silence for a moment, but then Hayes removed the hair from my face and kissed me. I kissed back right away. We were moving our lips in sync, but annoying brothers had to ruin our moment.

"Look Cam, they are so cute together. I should've taken a pictures," Nash responded.

"Hayes can I talk to you?" Cam asked.

*****************************************

A/N

Do ship Bella and Hayes??

I'll try and update as much as I can.I had a snow day today, so why not make it a useful and write a chapter. I'm also working on my Matt fanfic.

Peace Out

-Alondra