Chapter 8

(Long Chapter)
Bella's POV
The text message that caught my eye was from Hayes it said, "Bella please come home, I miss you. Why did you run away? I love you.😘"

It caught my attention, because I didn't know how to take the, I love you. Did he mean it or not?

I texted Hayes back, "I'll be home shortly. I'll tell you later Hazey(:" Shortly after he read it.

I was now patiently waiting for Adrianna. I thought, why don't I have Twitter or Instagram like Cameron and the guys. I downloaded all of the social media apps I wanted.

"Bella, it's Adrianna," Adrianna whispered into the slide.

"In here, go up through the bottom," I murmured to her.

She climbed up towards me and sat next to me. She gave me a pack of Kleenex and a big friendly hug. I already knew that she was a true friend.

"So Bella, tell me why you're hiding in here?" Adrianna asked.

"Well this morning I found out that my mom is staying in New York all summer for her job, I told her it was okay if she left, but it truly was not okay. I just said that to make her feel better. She left for her flight at 5pm, I stayed home alone watching TV. Then I started to think of Cameron and how he would be at Magcon or tours all summer with the guys, so I would be pushed aside or home alone. I was really sad, so I started to cry. To make it worse the boys walked in and stared at me, I felt like all eyes were on me, I felt uncomfortable and ran over here," I discussed descriptivly.

"I'm sorry Bella it's going to be alright," Adrianna cooed.

"It's okay, thanks for being here," I announced.

"You remind me a lot of Gretchen," Adrianna applied.

"Really? Who is Gretchen?" I asked.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Adrianna's POV

"It is okay, thanks for being here," Bella announced.

"You remind me a lot of Gretchen," I replied.

"Really? Who is Gretchen?" Bella asked.

"Gretchen was my best friend," I managed to say.

"What happened?" Bella responded.

"A couple months ago Gretchen was coming home from a basketball game out of town, because she played traveling basketball. That night she was returning from the game, she got into a car accident with her brother. A drunk driver ran into them and they died," I confessed while crying.

"I'm so sorry Adrianna," Bella apologized, I could see the tears in her eyes.

I brung her in for a hug and we sat there for five minutes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cameron's POV
I ran after Bella because I remembered something my mom said about New York and the summer. I thought harder and remembered that she was going to be in New York all summer.

I ran and ran, but I couldn't find her so I decided to call her after I looked and looked. After the second ring Bella picked up.

C- Cameron
B- Bella
••••••••••••••••
C- "Bella where are you?"
B- "I'm hiding obviously."
C- "Bella I know why you ran out."
B- "Ohh.. you do?"
C- "Yes, it's because of mom in New York all summer."
B- "I'm sorry I ran out on you guys, I just felt like all the attention was on me."
C- "It's not your fault, but will you please tell me where you are."
B- "I'm at Harrison Park."
C- "Okay, do you want me to go with you or go home?"
B- "You can go home, Adrianna is with me."
C- "Okay see you at home, bye."
B- "Before you leave Cam, thanks for being the best big brother."
C- "Thanks sis."
-End of Phone Call-