Chapter 2

•Bella's POV•
We got home and I absolutely loved the house. Cam told me the door was unlocked, so I ran in. The house was huge!! When I walked in a walked into a sunroom. I walked around even more and we had a huge living room and kitchen. We had a basement and an upstairs. I ran to upstairs and saw Cam's room and then there was mine, right next door.

My door had Bella on it with chevron letters. I walked in and my room was amazing. It had a queen sized bed, a desk, two bean bag chairs, a walk in closet, a bathroom, two night stands, a pile of pillows in the corner, and it looked like a Tumblr room. I heard footsteps, it was just Cam with my suitcases.

"Do you love your room sister?" Cam asked.

"I love it, it's totally me, but its huge!" I announced.

"Well good because I helped out(:" He admitted.

I smiled and ran towards him to get a hug, he picked me up and twirled me around.

"Hey Bell, change comfy because we're going to hangout with the guys in a bit," Cameron informed me.

I nodded and pushed him out the room. The only comfy clothes I had were a sports bra and some spandex. I started to put my clothes away in my drawers and closet. I finished putting away my clothes, they were all basically workout clothes. I hid my suitcases in my closet and went up to my desk. I saw a phone just like Cam's on my desk except it was gold. I looked all around the desk and I found an Apple laptop. I'm guessing they were mine because the laptop had a sticker with my name on it. I looked around on the desk again and found an envelope with my name on it. I opened it and inside was a credit card and a letter. I opened the letter, it said...

Dear Bella,
I'm sorry I can't see you, I get off of work early in the morning. I get off at like 4:30am. So, Cam went ahead and picked you up. I hope you like your room and Cameron has a surprise for you later, I think. Yes, the iPhone and Mac Book are for you, I hope you like them. That's your coming home gift, for all that hard work you did. I'll take you shopping tomorrow because I imagine all you have is workout clothes. That credit card has $500 on it, you can buy what you need with it. Listen to be Cameron, be good, and I love you
Sincerely, Gina Dallas
PS. I want you to meet the Griers' they live right next to us. See you soon!!

I went ahead and got on a sky blue sports bra and some gray spandex. I walked out my room with my iPhone and went down the stairs to find a group of guys. Cam mentioned something about Nash and Hayes but not the rest of them.

•Cameron's POV•
The guys came over, I guess they like surprises. We were all on the big couch. I heard Bella come out and I turned around, everyone turned around too and yelled, "Who is that girl?" She came and sat next to me, I stood up and began to speak.

"This is Bella Dallas, she is my 14 year old sister, who was in Berlin, Germany for almost 4 years to go to one of the best dance and tumbling schools in the world. But her scholarship is over and she came back!" I announced over the loud boys.

I gently pulled Bella up and told her to talk about herself and her wonderful experiences. I also introduced her to the guys.

"As Cam said I'm Bella Dallas former tumbler and dancer. I got a 3 1/2 year scholarship to go to the best tumbling and dance school in the world, when I was about 10 years old. The school was in Berlin, Germany and we learned the most diffcult dances and tumbles you could imagine. My scholarship is over, so get use to me being here. Any questions?" Bella explained and asked.

"It isn't really a question but, welcome home sister!" Nash told Bella while pulling her in for a hug.

"I like your German accent though!" Taylor said.