Gajeel's P.O.V

After Gym I saw Levy at her locker. She was so cute the way she reached up for her books. I walked up to her and leaned on the door "You run fast for a shrimp" I said thinking it sounded smooth. We walked to English and talked. She's so interesting and smart, it's a little intimidating. After class I went to my locker and grabbed my backpack after putting my homework in it and shutting my locker. I walked out of the building and began walking home. In front of me I saw a small, blue ponytail, bouncing as the person walked. I smiled and ran up to the figure, knowing it was Levy.

" Hey, Levy!" I said, a few feet behind her.

She turned around and smiled "Gajeel, Hey!" she giggled as I caught up to her.

"You walk home too?" I asked as we began walking together.

"Yeah, I live only about five minutes away. What about you?"

"Half- hour at most" I said as I looked down at her. " It's not a big deal though, I get a ride from my mom in the mornings and The walk home after school gives me an excuse to find my way round town and look at the beautiful scenery" I looked at her again, a soft blush appearing on my cheeks.

She looked up at me and smiled. Why does she have to be so pretty? She's so small, but around her I feel so weak.