Gajeel and Levy

After Gajeel and Levy said I love you to each other for the first time after dating for six months they leaned in for a gentle kiss. Their lips touched, the kiss was gentle and passionate. Gajeel kissed her with a sense of urgency and love like he needed Levy to stay alive. The kiss soon began to get rougher and more intense with passion getting stronger. Levy wrapped her arms around his neck as Gajeel placed one hand on her waist and the other cupped her face. He gently pushed her onto the bed and pulled away. It was silent for a few moments as they just stared at each other, their eyes filled with love and happiness.

Gajeel smiled down at Levy and kissed her again. After a few minutes he trailed his hand down Levy's body and rested just below her breast, waiting for permission to touch her. After a few seconds he decided to cup her breast, his hand was gentle and soft making Levy moan into the kiss. Gajeel helped her sit up before he slowly took off her top, revealing her bright yellow bra. She blushed softly and reached behind her to unclasp her bra.

Gajeel stopped her," Levy wait, Let me do it. It's your first time, just lay back and enjoy it." He said with a soft smile on his face.

Levy looked at him in surprise, but let him do what he wished. When he unclasped her bra, she stretched her arms forward to keep the flow moving. Levy laid down again and looked to the side to avoid eye contact with the man in front of her. Gajeel stared at her bare chest in awe.

"St-stop staring....i-it's embarrassing..." Levy stuttered innocent and nervously.

Gajeel said nothing and dipped his head down. He began to kiss her neck as he gently massaged her breasts. She moaned softly and shut her eyes. Gajeel began to kiss down her body until he got to her breasts. He licked her left breast as he massaged the right one, a little rougher than before. Levy moaned louder and Gajeel moved his hands to her shorts. He unbuttoned and unzipped them before pulling them down, showing her matching yellow and white striped panties. Levy opened her eyes and looked at Gajeel as he moved his head down and began to pull down her panties with his teeth. He looked up at her as he did so and smirked.

Levy shut her eyes, "Y-you're going to rip it if you do that"

Gajeel sat up with her panties in his mouth "No, I won't, see" He said as he took them out of his mouth and threw them with the rest of her clothes.

Gajeel lend over her and laid his hand on her stomach. He stared in her deep, brown eyes as he slowly moved his hand downward towards her core. He gently, with his middle finger, stroked her wetness. After a few minutes he stopped and got off of her. He looked at her as he began to strip. Levy looked at his muscles and felt herself getting wetter and her cheeks get brighter. After Gajeel got fully undressed he put a condom on then crawled on top of Levy again. They looked at each other before kissing gently and passionately. Gajeel spread Levy's legs and positioned himself at her entrance. He looked at her for reassurance, to see if this is what she wanted.

"Go on Gajeel...I'm ready" She said with a smile on her face.

Gajeel nodded then began to put it in. He groaned at her tightness around his member. Levy moaned in pain as she felt him penetrate her. She shrieked when she felt his tip rip her hymen. Gajeel entered fully and stood still to give her time to adjust. After a few seconds Levy nodded, signaling that he could move. Gajeel pulled out gently until only the tip was in then slowly thrust back into her. She moaned in pain for a couple more seconds before the pain subsided. Her moans got louder and more pleasure filled as Gajeel began to go faster, encouraged by her moans.

Gajeel lend down and kissed her rough and deeply. The kiss muffled Levy's screams of pleasure as he hit her g-spot.

He pulled away smirking, "L-levy...Y-you're so tight...I-i think I'm going to cum soon..." He moaned.

Levy had her eyes shut tightly,"I-i'm cumming!!" She screamed in pleasure a few seconds before her climax hit her.

A few seconds after Levy came, Gajeel did the same. The room was silent except for the sound of heavy breathing. Gajeel pulled out and laid next to Levy. She rolled onto her side before Gajeel pulled her body to his. She smiled as they cuddled, eventually falling asleep in his arms. Gajeel noticed this and pulled the blanket over them.

He kissed her head "Good night, Shrimp..." He said softly as he shut his eyes.