Gajeel's P.O.V

I stood at the front of the class room with my hands in my pant pockets. I sighed as I waited for the teacher to get the papers I needed. I shut my eyes and turned my head. When I opened them I saw a girl with red glasses and short blue hair in a ponytail, she was looking through her textbook and running her small, slender finger over the yellow note paper. She looked up at me and I was immediately paralyzed by her soft, blue gaze. The teacher handed me my papers and I walked to my seat behind this dude with Spiked, blonde hair and weird headphones around his neck. The blue-nette and I never broke eye contact until I walked past her. I sat about three rows away from her and I couldn't stop looking at her, I don't know what it is about her, she's just...I-i don't know.

*Lunch*

I sat at a round table in the cafeteria by myself until another blue haired girl came up and sat across from me. I looked up from my food and looked at her. "Uhm..." I said quietly.

She looked up at me then swallowed her drink "I'm Juvia, Hello." She said calmly with a blank face. 

I didn't know what to say "Gajeel, Nice to meet you" Is all I could get out.

After I finished my lunch I sat down at the table and messed with my nose piercings. I looked around while I did this until I saw that girl again. "What is her name?" I subconsciously asked out loud.

"Levy Mcgarden, she's a Sophomore and very smart" Juvia said as she turned back to look at me.

Again, I wasn't sure what to say, All I knew is that I had to be close to her.