Gajeel's P.O.V

I held Levy as she cried into my chest. She's pregnant...she's really pregnant. What do I do? I kissed her head," It'll be okay, Shrimp. I'm here, I'm never leaving you." I said as I rubbed her arm.

She looked up at me with tear stained cheeks and blood-shoot eyes. I'm gave her a small smile before kissing her forehead. I stayed the night that day so I could comfort her. We decided to tell her mom, she was disappointed in us but glad that we had told her.

The next day I woke up to the sound of the toilet flushing. I got up and walked by, hearing the sound of vomiting. I knocked on the door, "Levy, is that you? You okay?" I asked as I slowly opened the door.

I sighed when I saw Levy with her head in the toilet. I walked over and rubbed her back as she continued. When she finished I helped her wipe her face. We went back to her room and sat on her bed. I rubbed her stomach as we talked.

After a few minutes Levy said something I didn't expect," I think I might get an abortion."

I was speechless, I got up and paced the room. "What made you come to this?"

"We're only juniors and we have no way to support this baby... What other choice do we have."

"We can try, and that's a life you're going to end if you do this."

"But it's my body, I can do what I want with it."

I stayed silent for a while," Fine, but that's my baby too so if you get an abortion I don't know what I'll do"

The room was silent for a few minutes. "I'll give you some time alone. See ya Tomorrow..." I said softly as I left.

I got home and sat on my bed with my head in my hands. I thought about the baby and whether it was a good idea for Levy to get an abortion or if it was best to keep it. I'm only seventeen I don't know how to take care of a baby. I don't know what I'm going to do.