Epilogue

Olivia woke up, leaning back into Rafe's arms that were tightly wrapped around her

Olivia woke up, leaning back into Rafe's arms that were tightly wrapped around her. Before she slowly began to remove herself from his hold as she leant across their headboard.

She brought a hand to her eye slowly rubbing it as she let out a sigh. She looked down to Rafe running a hand through his hair that had grown out. He told her he would have it shaved before the next week.

Their wedding week.

She could hear the shift in his breathing realizing that he wasn't asleep anymore. His arms tightening around her as he pulled her into himself placing his head in her lap.

"Goodmorning." He grumbled as her hand continued to play with his hair.

"Morning."

He looked up at her. "Why are you up so early?"

Olivia shrugged before answering. "It's 12 and I'm thinking."

"About what?"

"I don't know genius our wedding maybe? I'm just worried something is gonna go wrong, and I thought you were gonna cut your hair." She began to play with the little stubble that adored his face.

Rafe pouted. "You don't like the stubble?" Olivia shook her head. "It's not like I don't like it. Maybe if you were to grow it out more, but for our wedding I want baby face Rafe."

Rafe scoffed. "I don't have a baby face."

"You don't need to lie Rafe, I like your baby face." She placed a kiss down to his forehead.

Before patting his head and removing his arms around her waist. "Where are you going?" Rafe said as she got out of the bed.

"My last dress fitting is today. I told you this."