Awkward Reunion

Stephen pov

I couldn't believe that ghostface was back,and they went after MY SON AND HIS CRUSH WHO I TREATED LIKE FAMILY!.

I realized I needed help, so I drove to the trailer park and walked towards a familiar trailer.I knocked and there was a voice called.

?: GET OUT Of HERE!

Stephen: are you not letting me in Dewey Riley.

The door open and I saw Dewey Riley looking rough

Dewey: Stephen, um how are you

Stephen: fine, um Dewey I have two bad news

Dewey:come in inside,then tell me.

I nod and enter, as soon as I enter I start to cough roughly.Dewey patted my back and asked if I was okay, I said yeah and I sit down.

Dewey:so tell me the bad news

Stephen: ghost face is back

Dewey had a shock face and I continue on

Stephen:not only that he attack my son and his crush

Dewey nods and indicates that I continue the news.

Stephen:I also have lung cancer Dewey due

Dewey due was nickname for Dewey.

Dewey:how bad

Stephen:Stage 3

Dewey nods and begins to tear up and I go up to him and hug him.For a while he was sobbing until he lets go off the hug.

Dewey:I can't believe I have to lose you too

Stephen: Dewey everything is going to okay

Dewey nods and goes to his room, I hear smashing not in a good way.

Stephen:I'm leaving Dewey

And I walk out, I pull out my phone and text Sidney and Gale that ghost face is back.

I knew I couldn't tell them that I'm dying, hell not even my son's know it.I enter my car and drive off.

Robert pov

As soon as I get to y/n room I panicked because my little brother was almost killed.

As soon as school was done, I called work and said I had to take care of my brother, they decided to give me two or three weeks off.

I made my way to the hospital and enter my little brother room as the reception told me where the room was.As I soon as I get there I open the door to see two people I never.

Mickey:hey Robert

Sam:hey rob

Y/n:this is awkward

Tara:yep

We heard a ring and it was my phone,the caller id was my dad and I answer it.

Robert:hey dad, mickey and Sam are here

Stephen:hey kids, I'm on my way to the hospital

Robert: alright dad see you

I know for a fact this day is going to be awkward.