My name is Oliver l/n

My name is Oliver l/n and for 25 years I've been doing my mission to save those who cant save themselves and to end Ghost face but before I became the green arrow, I became something else and now I made the ultimate sacrifice to saved my loved ones.Now my loved ones must continue their journey without me, now even though you I'm a ghost but there is a piece of me that will always miss the green arrow and the other ghost face.

A few days later

A few days later

We y/n l/n lying on his bed mourning his lost, losing his dad and his older brother dying on the same day but not only that he found out that his mom wasn't his mom.

Tears streaming down as he remembers the day he lost his two only family, and just to put a cherry he almost lost his best friend Mindy, but his best friend was the killer because well he cause it and Tara and his friends had to pay for it.

Speaking of his friends, he hasn't spoken to them, even Robert tried but nothing works, y/n ignore every single person including Mindy and Tara but that didn't stop anyone from knocking on his door.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Y/n: go away, Robert

Tara: please y/n open up

When the answer never came, tara open the door and well y/n put his sheets up before Tara enter his room.

The room was destroyed, clothes everywhere, paper crumble, desk flip over, leftover and soda cans/bottle or gallons.

(Like holy hell, what is he fat Thor)

Tara walk towards the bed, and once she was close she lower the sheets to y/n.

Tara: hey come on talk to me or something please.

She said softly, when y/n open his mouth he had a glimpse of his dad body and immediately shut his mouth but that didn't stop him he just whisper.

Tara:what was that baby.

She said softly and put her head next to y/n head

Y/n:can we cuddle

Tara:of course handsome, have you been sleeping

Y/n shakes his head no, because everytime he did he always have flashback. Tara smile adorable

 Tara smile adorable