Lights

HI yes it has been quite a few hours, i should be revising rn and it's nearly midnight so i'm sorry for the slightly shorter chapter, i promise i will make it up to you guys but writing block is getting REAL.

Anyway Content Warning:
Regulus goes the beach
Sirius meets his cousin Bellatrix
James answers a door unarmed
character death

___________________________________

just kidding ☺️ILL BE FR NOW
Content Warning:
Swearing
Mentions of dying
Mentions of drowning

____________________________________

To say James was hot was a severe criminal understatement. James was overheating, severely, as he always found himself when it was one of Regulus' race days. After his last jaw-dropping (and ass-slapping) performance, he absolutely needed to dress more provocative than last time, if that was even possible.

His legs were bare and defined with the pair of tight black shorts, this time accessorised with a white button up collared shirt, that was purposely undone completely. Even with so much skin on display, his body felt sticky and warm in the cool bathroom.

"Jesus fucking christ why can't this shit clip on." Whispering harshly to himself as he struggled for the necklace that had dropped repeatedly from his neck and into the sink about five times.

James had tried every position with this necklace and yet he still couldn't grip it firmly in his clammy hands. He staggered in a pathetic dance with a chain of metal, his arms bending at ungodly angles.

However when chilled hands abruptly placed themselves at the nape of James' neck, every limb on him froze in place and his breath hitched immediately.

"Wrapped in chains Potter?" He shuddered beneath the cold blow of air biting at his skin.

James swivelled around on his heel, quickly dragging his arms down to his side as he came face to face with the youngest black brother.

"Regulus, it seems you've caught me at a bad moment." He coughed and sniffed, lifting his shoulders up confidently as he stands straighter.

"It looks like I have, would you like me to make it better for you?" Regulus whispers, only having to slightly angle his head to look James in the eye.

He wordlessly nodded, his cheeks burning and tongue swiping out to wet his lips as he keeps his gaze tracked on Regulus' mouth. His head was swimming in a cloud of haze, the strong scent of Blackcurrant drowning his lungs peacefully.

He watched as Regulus leaned forward, his small hands sliding up James' chest teasingly as he glances at his neck.

James' eyes slowly shut as he feels the boys cold fingers wrapping around his neck. His heart stamped wildly in his chest as he steered his head towards the pair of soft pale lips.

A snap was heard behind his head and the weight of the chained necklace hung heavy on his collarbone, as Regulus pulled away with a glimmer of mischief in his eye.

He stepped back and looked at James' approvingly, "You suit it." he stated, then handed him a wink before leaving the room in a wave of mint and currant after-smell.

James stood in the white tiled bathroom, his jaw hanging open as it did every other time Regulus left him. What the fuck had just happened? Was that real? Has he finally lost the plot?

He genuinely thought Regulus had been leaning in to kiss him, and the terrible thing is he never even thought twice, as per usual James dived in head first without looking, acting before he can think.

Was it wrong to say he was disappointed? To say that maybe he should of pushed his head forward more, or grabbed onto him to stop him from escaping.

Was this his life now? Getting tormented daily by Regulus Black? He couldn't complain, he'd be willing to die at the hands of Regulus if it meant he could touch him again.

____________________________________

LOVE YALL