meetings.. KIDS?

Bowser hates meetings. He always has, they are waists of time to him, but since his Deal with peach and mario, he has to attend these, and are no longer "allowed" to near the castle of the mushroom kingdom without notice or a very good reason, otherwise his people will be considered a threat and imprisoned but, occasionally, to keep the mushroom kingdom on 'alert' he'll be asked to 'kidnapped' the princess, to keep his people safe he had to agree..

To keep his kid the Koopalings and jr safe, he stuck to the rules. He stays away from the mushroom kingdom unless asked to come in under an emergency, even if the rules only said 'the castle', as all the people there hate him and are still scared of him so... meetings with Pauline to keep up-to-date on the overall news was something he'd much rather do. Although his kids had a tough time getting used to the new rules, they were doing okay. They didn't have most of Bowsers' attention anymore, but they made it work.
The meeting with Pauline went long, so when she finally finished, he was more than happy to show her the way out and wish her safe travel, as she smiled with a quick goodbye at the exit, bowsers only thought was, what would the kids want for dinner tonight, he smiled at Pauline well if you can call it a smile.. and turned to Kamek. "They should be in the garden," he answered before he even needed to ask, Kamek had been one of the most happy for the new, agreement with the other Kingdoms so he stayed to 'help' with meetings, in reality he was there just to make sure Bowser didn't, step out of line.

Bowsers castle was big, so you may have expected him to take forever to find all 8 of his kids, but no, the kids were restricted to half of the castle as some areas were.. well filled with lava, being koopas, they wouldn't die, but being young, they could still get hurt. The work staff patrolled the area, and Bowser gave them a small nod as he passed, the garden was a small piece of grass in left side of the castle, they had garden outside aswell but Wendy and Larry grew plants in that area so they would most likely be there, pulling there sibling with them.

Bowser entered the garden, nodding at a shy guy on the way in. The area was gorgeous. He had to admit Wendy had a green thumb, the garden was a small area, compared to some of the other gardens, rooms, and lava traps in the koopas castle, so he didn't really need to go looking for the kids, but.. there was no one there.. other than him, and the shy guy at the door..
_______________________________________

The whole castle went into panic, Bowser had demanded a total lock down, and he had everyone looking, and everyone was searched, there was no sign of them, Bowser contacted Pauline, but she had no sign of them, and she wouldn't have had a chance to take them, and her city was on a search, but they couldn't look much outside of the city's walls, so Pauline was no help, Bowser called everyone... well, almost everyone, Daisy, had no one enter town in the last few days. The kongs saw nothing out of the ordinary on Donkey Kong Island, and no one had seen anything until...

"WAHHHH,"
The sound echoed through the halls, and there were only two men who made that horrible sound, waluigi and wario, two koopa troopa, escorted them into Bowsers throne room.
"What?"
Bowser was destroyed, his kids were everything to him, and now they were gone..
"Waluigi, saw your kids."
Wario was bland with no remorse of issue
"Where, when?"
Bowsers head popped up.. his kids, they were seen!
"Heading into the mushroom kingdom, king bowser"
Waluigi said, his eyes unshaken. Bowser looked between them
"And did you see anyone with them?"
"No."
"SO WHY ARENT THEY WITH YOU??"
smoke left his mouth, his kids, HIS CHILDREN, where out onto where own and these two didn't think to stop them??
"LEAVE."
they were escorted out, Kamek looked up at him,
"We can contact Peach and Mario to ask them to keep the toads on the lookout."
"No. I am not asking them.."
"But.. my king.."
"The kids packed food and drink, and plenty of it, I can go there in a few, but I- Ugggghhhh"
He hated them. Mario was always so high and mighty, and Peach could have escaped him multiple times she just liked the attention, but his kids were there, and- His thoughts were cut off by Kamek
"We could ask luigi?"
"Who?"
Bowser knew exactly who luigi was boo was always going on and on about him. He had only fought the green plumber occasionally in battle, but he never really cared to know him, Kamek looked at him.
"Luigi is Marios brother, you kidnapped him once thinking he was -"
"ENOUGH, I know who he is."
His face got red, he'd forgotten he did that, but he was a pretty good option, he didn't seem to over the top, and if boo likes you, you must be doing something right.
"Contact him.. he can come here if he has seen them or has found them."
"Yes, thank you, Bowser,"
"Oh, shut up, Kamek."
He hated talking to anyone from that kingdom, but if it meant getting his kids back and not talking to mario or Peach, he was happy.