Daisys good...or bad news..

Bowser had spent the night sitting on a chair on the balcony in his room, looking up at the stars. He hadn't gotten any sleep the last few days, but this night had been for a different reason. He couldn't be thinking about love at a time like this.. his kids were missing.. this was not the time.

In the morning, at around 6:30 am, Kamek came in to wake him up but bowser was not there, Kamek ran around the castle looking for him, finding him in the garden, tending to Wendy and Larry's plants.
"Bowser, what are you doing?"
"Kamek! Well, when Larry and Wendy return, I can't let them think I let their plants die! Go get luigi, please, we have a meeting at 12, with Miss Daisy, she has contacted me with great enthusiasm! So we need to get going!!"
"You need to go there, my king?"
"It's Bowser, and she said it would be best."

It took a little time, but luigi was ready, if a little groggy. As he wandered onto the landing pad of the castle, he got there by around 8. They got onto the Boats.
"Bowser, why are we meeting her? Did she give you anything else other than it was important?"
"She said it had to do with my kids, but she couldn't tell me anything more than that."
"Oh, mama Mia! that could be good news!"
"Well, we have a long ride ahead. How about we play a game I use yo play with my kids?'
"What's the game?"
" Questions on me, you ask a question, and i have to answer it, or I'll have to do one thing you ask of me! "
"Oh, Mama Mia- well, I'll go first then.."
They talked the hole ride with loads of laughter, as they stopped baisy was waiting for them, and filled Bowser with a felling of dread.

IMMA DO A STOP AS I WANNA MAKE YALL WAIT ON A CLIFF HANGER!!!! Sorry it's taken a while. I have been sick, and it sucks so I hope y'all like this small part.