WAHHH IS GOOD.

METIONS OF KNOCKING SOMEONE OUT AND TECHNICAL KIDNAPPING, BUT NOT REALLY ALSO: 2 POSTS IN ONE DAY WHAAAATT!?

Waluigi was, something, he knew more and understood more than people gave him credit for, he was actually quite smart, he just enjoyed this game he played with the mario bros, Waluigi was great detective, and letting the kids go wasn't a Mistake, he had seen someone following them not someone with them, so following the guy was easy enough, he was focused on keeping up with the koopas, he eventually tracked them down to a small town, which the kids split off, making the man turn around and supposedly go home, waluigi wrote down the direction everyone went and then left back to his brother, Wario, who waved him off like it was nothing.

The next day, wairo saw a reward for any information about the kids, so he made waluigi tell the koopa king everything, or, well, almost everything. He kept a few things to himself.. important things, maybe, but he was done being ladled as an idiot.

So he followed them, first Bowser Jr, which was easy cuz he went straight to boo, so he had nothing to worry about, Wendy and roy was spotted by toads before waluigi could find them, and lemmy ran, realising that the creep was following him, he didnt see waluigi tho.. So waluigi followed before it got too cold and he went home, but Luigi found him, so, he went for Larry, he got to him before the creep, or anyone else, but he did unfortunately had to knock him out.. he wouldn't stop yelling.. and waluigi didn't hurt him, just a move he learnt as a kid. He probably smelt tost before he fainted... so Waluigi would have to put him in a room and pray he didn't snitch, so he found a secluded enough room and broke in through the open balcony, putting the young boy on the bed.. he should get him a wet cloth.. so the bathroom.. was that light on when he came in??
...

Yes.. someone was in the bath.. and they went to scream, so he did the first thing he thought of.

"WAAH!"

He did that every time the person tried to speak until the person calmed down and pulled their head out of the water.

"Waluigi!?"

It was the guy, the green one with part of waluigi as his name.. luigi!

"Waluigi thats-a-me"
"What are you doing?"
"Returning."
"Returning what - you know, I'll figure it out in a second. Can you get out so I can put clothes on!?"
"Wah!"

He turned and walked out, that was awkward.. luigi was cute - no! Waluigi, stop it

He mentally hit himself over the head, looking at the child lying asleep on the bed..

OH SHIT- THATS GONNA LOOK BAD-

he looked around, but it was too late, and luigi walked in in some pjs waluigi didn't really pay attention to.

"What are you retu-"

There was a pause

"IS THAT LARRY!?"
"Washhhh!"
"Are you telling me to shh- you put a sleeping kid on my bed!"
"Wah!"
"How- what- why are you returning him!?"
"He was gonna get hurt by creep."

Waluigi said with slight offence, he would never kidnap or hurt a child without trying to keep them safe, he had standards.

"You.. saved from a creep.. with bright blue eyes?"
"Wah!"

He nodded his head. How did luigi know this creep...

"I've seen him, so.. you've been watching the kids"
"Wah.."

He shrugged, the liked the koopa kids, especially that Ludwig he was fun.

"I have so many questions..