Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"I wonder who's going to be teaching us for Foundational Heroics?" Kirishima asked as the class waited excitedly, "Will it really be All Might?"

"Oh, definitely," Izuku said absent-mindedly, "He's right outside the do-."

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" the Pro shouted as he slammed the door open, hanging on the doorframe as he grinned at the class.

"Woah, it really is him!" the class shouted, "SO COOL!"

"Hello students," All Might said as he walked into the room, flexing for the class before spinning around and smiling even wider, "I am sure you're all wondering what your first Foundational Heroics class will be!"

All Might watched as the class shouted and cheered, his smile unwavering as he looked across the room, locking eyes with Izuku for a moment, recognition flashing across his face. Izuku just grinned back, giving the man a thumbs up as he waited for All Might to continue.

"IT'S A BATTLE TRIAL!" All Might shouted as he held up the card, before stepping back and slapping the wall, "But first you need to look the part!"

The shelves slid out of the wall, each holding a numbered case as the class cheered, rushing forwards to grab their case and get changed.

"Young man," All Might said quietly as Izuku passed him to grab his case, "I am glad to see you again."

"Likewise," Izuku laughed, Bakugo's head snapping around to glare at them at the words.

"Well now!" All Might said as the class walked out of the changing rooms dressed in their costumes, proud and excited expression on their faces, "They say the clothes make the man. And today, you are all HEROES!"

All Might glanced over the costumes, inspecting a few as he did so. Several of the girls had tight form fitting costumes, which the Pro wasn't too sure about, especially Yaoyorozu's, the costume seeming far to revealing for a young woman her age. The boys seemed far more sensible, matching their quirks and personal styles quite well. Kirishima's left most of his chest exposed, though considering his quirk, that made sense, and Bakugo's looked to be as aggressive and loud as the boy was reported to be. The one that surprisingly caught All Might's attention was probably the most unassuming.

Midoriya's costume was simple; a tight short sleeve shirt made from a resistant fabric, forest green and black highlights emphasizing his impressive physique. A pair of loose forest green cargo pants hung on his legs, tucked into his bright red combat boots, a matching utility belt with several large pouches hanging from his waist. Honestly, he looked like he was just as ready to go out with friends for a day at the mall as he was to fight a Villain.

"Hey Hagakure, are you naked?" the green-haired teen suddenly asked, surprising All Might out of his inspection as he looked for the invisible girl.

"No, I have gloves and shoes, see?" the teen said, waving her hands around as her shoes bounced across the ground.

"Yeah, but the rest of you is naked," Izuku said, "I could grab any part of you right now."

"MIDORIYA!" Iida shouted as he rushed up beside the boy, "That is highly inappropriate!"

"Except you can't see me!" the girl gasped; All Might wondering if he saw a blush floating in midair for a moment.

"Except I can," Midoriya laughed, "Or I can "see" your quirk. And while a Mutation Control combo is pretty common, it's so cool that you can manipulate light like that!"