Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT DEKU?!"

Izuku looked away from his conversation with Koda as they entered the viewing room, letting out a tired sign as Bakugo shot towards him, grabbing his collar.

"I won, Kacchan," Izuku replied, "What else?"

"FUCK THAT! YOU DID SOME SHIT TO CANDY CANE'S QUIRK!" Bakugo spat, "YOU AREN'T JUST STEALING QUIRKS, NOW YOU'RE FUCKING WITH THEM!"

"I'm not," Izuku grunted as he shoved the other boy off him, "Todoroki is perfectly capable of doing everything I did in that match. He just doesn't."

"Yeah, but how did you do it?" Kirishima said as he ran up to them, "Your ice was all like blue and small, while Todoroki's was massive!"

"Oh, well he obviously favors large flashy attacks," Izuku explained happily, pulling out his note pad and flipping to a page, "While I prefer smaller, more precise strikes."

"But how did you control his quirk so well?" Yaoyorozu asked, "You had never used it before, so you couldn't have possibly known how to do that."

"Actually, it's because you and I are pretty alike, Yaoyorozu," Izuku laughed, making the girl blush slightly, "You need to have a lot of knowledge of chemistry to use your quirk, and I need a lot of knowledge on quirks!"

"That still doesn't explain how you did all that," Jiro hummed as she approached them, the rest of the class close behind, "Especially the thing at the end where you just touched Todoroki and he passed out."

"I've copied and used a lot of quirks over the years," Izuku explained as he headed towards the seating area, "So I know how to get the most out of them. For example, there's this old woman that lives in our apartment complex. Her quirk allows her to sense water within two meters around her. The quirk is really sensitive, but the range is short. Can any of you guess how that would be useful for Heroics?"

The class looked between each other, muttering in confusion as Izuku grinned.

"Finding water in the desert?" Kaminari asked, Izuku shaking his head.

"The human body," Yaoyorozu suddenly gasped, "The human body is made up of around 70% water. If she can sense the water inside a person, then she'd be able to locate them!"

"Almost perfect!" Izuku laughed, "Except her quirk is sensitive enough to be able to literally feel how a person is moving by the water in their cells. She basically has a 360-degree view of people around herself. A perfect quirk for close combat."

"Oh, wow!" Kirishima gasped, looking down as he spoke, "I never would have thought of that! But then again, my quirk is super basic, so I don't have to think that much about it."

"Dude!" Izuku shouted as he jumped to his feet, "Your quirk is awesome! Perfect for a Hero! You get hard right? Get hard for me right now!"

Mina and Kaminari snorted as Izuku said that, the rest of the class stepping back in shock as Kirishima activated his quirk in surprise.

"Harder! Get even harder for me!" Izuku continued to shout as All Might watched in the background, sighing as half the class devolved into laughing, the other half going bright red.

Yaoyorozu looked at the grinning teen for a moment before she muttered, "He never answered the question, though."

"The next teams are...Team D as the Villains and Team G as the Heroes!" All Might called as he pulled out the two balls, "That's Bakugo and Jiro versus Ashido and Kaminari! Please move to your positions!"