Chapter 26

Chapter 26

"I AM HERE!" All Might laughed as the class stood in front of the field, "And the reason for that is your basic Hero training!"

"Is that all?" "I expected something more after a break" "Do you think he's run out of shticks?"

The class muttered as All Might just laughed.

"I'll never be out of shticks! Now, as a follow up to your internships, today's activity is a playful one!" the Pro said loudly, "A Rescue Race!"

"Shouldn't Rescue training be conducted at the USJ?" Tenya asked, his arm shooting up stiffly.

"That's for disaster training," All Might replied, "Today's activity is a Race! You will be split into teams of five, with each team going one at a time, and will race to reach me who will be hidden somewhere in practice field Gamma behind me!"

All Might gestured to the massive complex behind him, the mess of industrial buildings creating tightly packed and thin alleyways.

"Of course, you'll be expected to keep property damage to a minimum!" The Hero called as his finger flicked towards Bakugo, the blond growling, "Now, onto the first team!"

"I don't know if Tsu or Iida is going to win," Ochako said as they watched the first team move up to their positions around the field.

"I think Asui," Momo hummed, "Iida may have speed, by she has greater maneuverability."

"Yeah, but there's also Sero," Denki called as he sat beside Kyoka, "This race was basically made for him. And Shoji's also in there."

"Heh," Bakugo chuckled, the class looking at him in surprise, "That quirk stealing fuck Deku is screwed!"

"Oh yeah, Midori's at a disadvantage here," Mina sighed, "Everyone is starting spread out around the field, and all his opponents have Mutation quirks."

"I don't think he'll come last," Shoto muttered as he looked up at the screen, "He seems too confident for that to happen."

Izuku grinned to himself. He knew he had little to no chance of winning, this exercise was basically made for the tape dispensing teen across the field from him, but that didn't mean he wasn't without an advantage or two. He closed his eyes, focusing on the star-like quirk of All Might, which had stopped moving for a while now, figuring out his most likely location. Izuku looked up, eyes laser focused on the tall silo in the distance, before they darted to the nearest building, already planning his way up.

"START!"

The shout rang out as Izuku shot forwards, jumping onto a fire escape, and scrambling up it, on the roof of the mock factory in seconds. He immediately began running across the flat surface, ducking around the random pipes and vents that littered its surface. He reached the edge, eyes scanning the next structure, already planning his route as he jumped.

"Woah! Look at the moves on Midori!" Rikido said as they watched the teen jumping, sliding, and flipping over the roof tops at top speed, "Did he always know how to move like that?"

"He must have picked it up from his Internship," Toru called, "How cool!"

"THAT BASTARD!" the class looked over at Bakugo as explosions crackled across the palms of his gloves, "HE'S COPYING ME!"

"I don't think so?" Kirishima said, not flinching as the blond shot a mean glare at him, "I mean, isn't that more like how Aizawa-sensei moves?"

"Oh, totally," Jiro said as she watched, "It's really cool, almost like dancing. I wonder if he'd teach me?"