07 The College Fest

Ivyanah

"Do something with my hair, I am unable to style it," yelled Dhwani.

"Yes, but let me finish getting ready and then I'll help you, and above that," Niyati paused for a moment and said firmly, "Stop panicking".

" I can't, I am not liking the way my hairs look now," Dhwani complained.

"We know and we'll do something. But until then, let us concentrate," I said, trying to calm her down.

It was our fest day. The morning had been filled with various competitions, such as hackathons, robotics, mechatronics workshops, and many more and a concert was organised for the closing night. We started getting ready for the Western night, which was the theme for the evening. I chose a black long dress with a closed neck and a slit above my thigh. I paired them with pearl studs and a silver bracelet that I always wear. It was one of the heirlooms my mother left for me.

Ivyanah's Outfit

We got ready and yes, after fixing Dhwani's hair, we set off for the college

The college was decorated with disco lights, fairy lights were hanging from the trees, and a series of lanterns were lit at a certain corner. There were several stalls selling food, and selfie points had been set up all around. As we made our way through the crowds, we could hear the concert in full swing. We quickly found our classmates and joined in on the dancing.

As I was about to head to the refreshment stall, I saw Shivesh heading in my direction. My heart skipped a beat as I watched him approach me.

He was dressed in an olive green shirt with two buttons down and perfectly complemented his dark brown messy hair. His black ankle-length boots and pants only added to his charm, making him look hot and irresistible. The fabric of his shirt was hugging his torso perfectly, giving me a glimpse of his ravishing muscles. Oh, how I wanted to feel them.

Shivesh's outfit

As he came closer, I could feel his presence, like a supreme power walking down

As he came closer, I could feel his presence, like a supreme power walking down. I met him halfway and gave him a shy smile.

"You look handsome," I said, trying to hide my growing attraction towards him. "The colour and this smile suit you," I added with a cheeky wink.