16 The Information

Shivesh

It's been 2 days since I am tormenting Shekhar for any kind of information on Amara.

I tried the Chinese technique but still of no use.

"So you won't speak up?"

With several wounds and blood clots on his face, he laughed more like an evil laugh and said, "Come on, you boy! Do you think you will get your way?" He paused and then continued, "Tell me how is that girl of yours, and how is her leg?"

There was no one to stop me and I punched right on his face.

"Ouch!" He then spit some blood on the floor and said, "That girl did some work on you. How lucky?"

I was already pissed at him and now that he mentioned Ivyanah, my rage only grew.

"Don't you dare talk about her with your filthy mouth. I will break all your bones and feed them to the dogs."

He only laughed.

Suddenly the door to the interrogation room opened and Rajat Uncle and Arjun Bhai entered.

"It seems we will have a party," Shekhar said chuckling.

"Yes, you're right. We will have a party with your poor old mother and your son in Shimla," Rajat uncle replied.

Shekhar went completely numb.

"What is her address, Arjun?"

"She lives near Mall Road and our team will catch her in—" Arjun bhai was looking towards the tablet and replied, "Yes we will meet her in the next five minutes."

"Don't mess with me Rajat, I will kill once I am released from here."

Now it was my turn to chuckle.

"Oh Shekhar, why do you want to leave so soon? The party is about to get started." I used his previous words against him and shot him my venomous look.

He growled

"Update: only 3 mins to go" Arjun bhai spoke.

"Tell us where is Amara and our locket or else your son and mother will be under us and I am sure you don't want that." Rajat uncle warned.

"Don't you lay a hand on them. I don't know anything."

"2 minutes"

Shekhar was now restless and agitated.

"I told you I was only sent here to attack the girl. I don't know where is Amara. We don't talk directly to her, she just sends us messages through her messenger."

"You're lying. Who was the messenger and where did you meet?"

"I don't know his name. He just gave the order to kidnap the girl."

Kidnap?? My blood was now boiling. How can he think he will get away with this?

I will make sure he is treated well so no one dares to lay a hand on my girl.

"Where did you meet the messenger?" I barked out.

"1 minute to go"

Arjun Bhai showed him his phone where a video was played. We could see an elderly woman sitting and selling some spices.

"No, you can not do this!" Shekhar yelled.

"30 seconds"

"Fine, I'll tell you about Amara"

A smile formed on my lips.

"See, that wasn't so hard," Arjun bhai smiled and left the room to give instructions to his men.

"Now tell us, where is Amara."

"Last we talked, she was in Naldera. Soon, she left without a word. Her people were following you for quite a while. They even saw you in your college at night. When the suspicions of you being here with a girl were confirmed, Amara sent me her message to abduct the girl."

I will kill her. I will kill them all for following us like that. 

Hey guys! I know it's quite a while. I am back from my vacation and will update you sooner now. Until then, keep supporting and sharing the story.