Amora Rey

Alexandra Daddario as Amora Rey

Human Name: Amora Rey

Actual Name: Amorialis Reivilous 

Fake Place of Birth: Andorra

Actual Place of Birth: Fraitaro

Age: 22/634

Gender: Female

Actual Appearance: Light pink skin with white swirls around her body, short blonde hair, and green eyes.

Shimmer Appearance: Medium length brown hair, blue eyes, light pale skin. (Alexandra Daddario)

Height: 5 feet 5 ½ inches

Background: Amora was raised by her mother and her multiple partners until she reached adulthood and was sent to Earth. She never met her biological father but does not really care as she had multiple role models to look up to. She was always encouraged to ask questions and learn as much as she could, which caused her to be a bit isolated by others of her species since she wanted to learn instead of party (along with other reasons that she does not like to say). She was taught the basics of her species, how to use their basic abilities and how to flirt, yet she would rather use her intelligence to solve her own problems, instead of her beauty. She can take things too seriously, which can cause some issues, but she does everything whole heartedly and cares very deeply for others. 

Species: Roiias- this species are known as some of the greatest seductors in the galaxy because of their intoxicating aroma, enchanting faces and great flirting abilities. There are only a couple thousand of them, as their species are also known to care more about partying and enjoying life than commitment and progressing. There is a council that makes the decisions for the species and decides who goes on the expeditions. 

- Her people value love and teach at a very young age that only a lucky few will ever find their one true love, and that it is their job to protect it. This, however, does not discourage them from partying and flirting with others. In their mind, they are promoting love and the many different ways it can be by flirting and seducing. However, they disapprove of their species falling in love with those they believe are lesser than them. Flirting and seducing is fine and fun but interspecies love is not approved by the council. 

- They usually die at around the age of 1,500 and must be buried in water to be at rest. 

- Once they get married and do the traditional ceremony, their lives are tied to their partners. The traditional ceremony is a vow from the heart, a vow that will never be broken, even if one of the partners dies. If one person dies, it only takes a couple of days for their partner to die, so that they can join them into the afterlife. This causes a lot of Roiias to not marry and just have multiple partners or not fully commit to their partner, as the fear of death scares them and prevents them from doing the ceremony. 

- Her planet sends a group every couple of centuries to different planets to learn what different species enjoy and to promote their lifestyle. Earth is a popular planet to visit since they are still developing, and the humans are easy to flirt with. 

Amoras' Abilities:

- Charm: Can convince/hypnotize people into doing whatever she wants by speaking to them and touching them (it is very hard to break out of her trance, usually she has to be the one to end it.)

- Flexibility and Endurance

-Healing small wounds (if not under stress and could only be applied to herself)

- Song: Can hypnotize people with her singing voice but has not use these abilities in years. 

- Sonic scream 

Roiias Abilities that Amora is lacking:

- Roiias are able to easily conceal or heighten their aroma. 

- Roiias cannot be hypnotized by someone in their species unless that person has more experience than them or they are weakened. 

- Roiias are able to project images with their voices. 

Important Possessions:

- Shimmer Bracelet: helps maintain her human appearance and squirts out "perfume" that helps decrease her potency. This was given to her by the council, so that she does not expose them. 

A rose gold ring with deep encryptions: a gift her mother gave which when twisted, sends and receives short messages that she uses to tell her mother about her mission. It can also make calls as long as the other person also has a ring. 

Short lace black gloves- Her gloves prevent people from going into trances from her touch

I do not own any of the images in the story and none of the characters beside my own. I got this images from google.