Part Three

Authors Note: Sorry for the short chapters! I wanted to inform everyone that I will be editing the chapters once I complete this book, which will be ending very soon. I will be graduating in the up coming weeks but I will try to release at least one chapter a day. Thank you for reading!

"The Skasis Paradigm. They're trying to crack the Skasis Paradigm." The Doctor said.

Amora looked at him in disbelief. "But that's impossible." Amora said, now realizing why the code looked so familiar to her, she had researched it when she was younger because of the council. 

"The Skasis what?" Sarah Jane asked. 

"The God maker. The universal theory. Crack that equation and you've got control of the building blocks of the universe. Time and space and matter, yours to control." Amora said, remembering the information from a book she found in the council library back on Fraitaro. 

"What, and the kids are like a giant computer?" Rose asked, confused.

"Yes. And their learning power is being accelerated by the oil. That oil from the kitchen works as a conducting agent. Makes the kids cleverer." The Doctor explained. 

"But that oil's on the chips. I've been eating them. Amora had some too." Rose informed them.

"What's fifty-nine times thirty-five?" The Doctor questioned them.

"Two thousand and sixty-five." Amora and Rose said together. This causes the Doctor and Sarah Jane to look at them in shock and horror.

"First of all, I'm an alien, not huma. I can do simple multiplication." Amora said sassily, rolling her eyes. "Second of all, I only had a few before giving the rest to Rosie. You should be more worried about Rosie over there than me. " Amora pointed out.

Rose eyes widened at her words. "Oh, my God." the blonde said.

"But why use children? Can't they use adults?" Sarah Jane asked, trying to calm Rose and herself down. 

"No, it's got to be children. The God maker needs imagination to crack it. They're not just using the children's brains to break the code; they're using their souls." The Doctor said.

"Let the lesson begin. Think of it, Doctor. With the Paradigm solved, reality becomes clay in our hands. We can shape the universe and improve it." Finch said, walking into the room.

"Oh yeah? The whole of creation with the face of Mister Finch? Call me old-fashioned, but I like things as they are." The Doctor replied. 

"You act like such a radical, and yet all you want to do is preserve the old order? Think of the changes that could be made if this power was used for good." Finch said, trying to convince him. 

"What, by someone like you?" The Doctor said angerly.

"No, someone like you. The Paradigm gives us power, but you could give us wisdom. Become a God at my side. Imagine what you could do. Think of the civilizations you could save. Perganon, Assinta. Your own people, Doctor, standing tall. The Time Lords reborn." Finch said, knowing that if he said the right words, the Doctor could walk right into his trap. 

"Doctor, don't listen to him." Sarah Jane and Amora said. 

"And you both could be with him throughout eternity. Young, fresh, never wither, never age, never die. Their lives are so fleeting. So many goodbyes. How lonely you must be, Doctor. Join us." Finch says, thinking that Amora was human. He could smell that there was something off with her, but he was taking the chance that she was fully human.

"I could save everyone." The Doctor whispered, causing Amora to look at him sadly.

"Yes." Finch said, enjoying having the Doctor in the palm of his hand.