The Christmas Invasion- Part One

Authors Note: Hello! I do not own any of the characters beside my own. I will be editing and fixing up problems as the story progresses but do not be afraid to correct me and show me my errors, it will help me a lot. Hope you enjoy the story. 

*Alarm Goes Off*

"Let's get this show on the road." the brunette mumbled, her Catalan accent strong and hoarse, as she got out of bed, stumbling towards the alarm clock that she moved to the corner of the room. She finally pressed the right button to turn it off and started grabbing her shower bin, along with all the essentials for her trip to the bathroom. The brunette regretted setting the time for so early once she realized what the day it was, giving herself a little slap on the head for forgetting that she did not have work nor any classes; having just finished her last class of the year the previous weekend. 

Also, the reason as to why she kept her alarm clock so far away was because she kept on throwing the alarm clock and falling back to sleep, which pissed a certain blonde lady a lot, thus the only solution to get her up and awake was to set it at the opposite side of the room. She was still not used to such a device and the loud noise it would emit but after being forced to use it for such a long time, she has to agree that it does get the job done. 

She hummed as she straightens her silk nightgown, taking a moment to enjoy the silky feel before twirling around in it; letting herself be carried away as she was very much tempted to go back to sleep. She never knew such material could be so comfy, she had to buy more clothes with that material before returning back home. 

"I don't know why you set that alarm clock so early! You don't have work for the next couple of weeks, you finished your studies, you don't have any friends besides Mickey and M- "spouted Jackie Tyler, the woman who lets her stay in her daughter's...

"I don't know why you set that alarm clock so early! You don't have work for the next couple of weeks, you finished your studies, you don't have any friends besides Mickey and M- "spouted Jackie Tyler, the woman who lets her stay in her daughter's room whenever she needed a place to crash, from outside the bedroom door. The brunette opened the door to look at Jackie Tyler, cutting the blonde's lecture short; even though Amora was still tired, she gave Jackie a big smile. 

Jackie has two mugs of what the brunette guessed was tea and a phone between her ear and shoulder. Before Jackie could say another word, the brunette grabbed one of the mugs in her hand and headed to the bathroom; quickly prepping the sink with all her skincare products, brushing her teeth, dropping off her bathroom bin under the sink, and making her way to the living room in a matter of a few seconds all while Jackie ignored Bev's nonstop yapping as she silently appreciated the sound of footsteps around the flat before joining the conversation to update her on her relationship. 

Boxes of Christmas décor on the floor and the news blasting surrounded Amora as she sat down on the couch and took a few sips of her tea, enjoying the feeling of being able to relax (she loved her hectic schedule but being able to have a break felt so good) and the smell of vanilla and perfume that wafted around the flat that made her instantly calm and happy. The brunette looks over at the telly and changes the program from the news to a new sitcom that her coworkers had recommended her when an ad that she had done came on. Amora looks over at Jackie and opens her mouth to point out her ad when she noticed the look on the blonde's eyes.