WANDERER . blank

BLANK ... Wanderer x Fem!Reader

 Wanderer x Fem!Reader

SYNOPSIS ... Every artist desires to paint a masterpiece, and to you, his blank canvas was the perfect inspiration.

NOTES ... haven't been able to post a lot but I swear I have lots of ideas- currently writing a book right now. probably will be able to write a lot once I get through finals. But here is a scaramouche/wanderer one shot (I legit don't know what to call this man anymore)

CONTENTS ... fluff, angst, bitter-sweet, female reader, happens in pre-fatui scaramouche, also happens post-fatui, inversion of genesis quest spoilers, mentions of suicide, scaramouche/wanderer is referred to as kabukimono

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sometimes, he thinks he was cursed.

No. He knows he is cursed. He's more than aware of it. And he has proof that his curse exists within him. A curse that seems to ruin everything in his life. A curse that takes away everything and everyone he treasures dearly.

He has grown tired of the same, unfortunate things happening all over again.

Nothing has been different. Ever since he was created, he was already destined to whatever disaster and misfortunes awaits in his life.

He has already tried ending it all, he tried ending these stupidly unfortunate events happening in his life by ending his own. He wanted it to end, he would be willing to give it an ending that it deserved. Anything to stop his suffering.

But of course, nothing would ever go his way.

As he sat amidst the burning sensation of the flames that engulfed the house where his third betrayal happened, his indigo eyes were glossy, the smoke coming in contact with his sight, blurring the view.

In his hand was a doll, a doll made by his friend. His newly deceased friend. He should've known this was bound to happen.

It happened once and twice, so of course it was going to happen the third time.

But it wasn't going to happen the fourth time.

He'll make sure of it. He would be sure that it would never happen one more time. As long as he would be able to end his life... he wouldn't bring any more misfortune to anyone ever again.

If only fate could have heard his plea.

His sight would soon give up on him, the smoke was too much. Soon enough, his brain and body would follow next.

In the middle of the bright and burning flames, his sight has finally blacked out.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next thing he knew, he was dead, probably.

He thinks he's probably in the afterlife. But of course, he was proven wrong when he felt the stinging pain of his body when he rose up from... a futon?