💛 - VENTI . hey stephen / fearless

HEY STEPHEN ... Venti x GN!Reader

 Venti x GN!Reader

SYNOPSIS ... "I'm waiting alone now, so come on and come out and pull me near, and shine, shine, shine. Hey stephen, I could give you fifty reasons why I should be the one you choose. All those other girls, well they're beautiful, but would they write a song for you?"

NOTES ... Fearless era of this writing event :), to those asking a Gaming one shot will be in the making 🙏 I will definitely tag those who are asking hhh

CONTENTS ... fluff, gender neutral reader

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Venti stays true to himself whenever looking over his people. He knows how to see the best in everybody, though he also knows that there are rare occasions when he sees wrong.

He has had his fair share of misjudgments, had misconceived others— usually when something seems far too good. Though in some cases, it doesn't bother him much.

When he mistakes something for being beautiful, that is when it would usually hurt.

Sometimes it leads to betrayals, tears, and reflecting on his judgment towards others.

He knows things can be deceiving, but the thought of you felt so genuine to him.

So real and unpretending.

Venti knows he saw something within you. A light that never dared to hide behind a single patch of darkness.

It was beautiful.

And when he had the chance to talk to you, the bard of Mondstadt, known to never run out of words and tales to muse, found himself failing to say half the things he wanted to say.

It got Venti's notice that he wasn't the only one within the city who'd seen your genuinity.

He saw how others would talk to you, help you, and just be with you.

Venti knows he can offer a new feeling if it were him that was beside you.

He's the bard! Much more— the God of Freedom (not that you know)!

He can take you to new heights than anyone can.

Beating around the bush isn't usually Venti's style, so he already accepted he had some sort of infatuation towards you. Sweet, innocent you.

Something untouched by Teyvat's story.

Someone that he feels is untouchable.

Not even by him.

But he'd be lying if he said he doesn't want to get caught up by you.

As months passed, he continued to ponder about your existence.