ERAS SECTIONS . (slow updates)

ERAS WRITING EVENT ... Various x Reader

ANNOUNCEMENT : very slow updates.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Eras Event :
— a simple event wherein I write fics about a character, except it's based off a Taylor Swift song.
— different era = different character
— Eras event is just a silly thing I thought of, It's a monthly occurrence (hopefully) and expect an update of it monthly!
— for now though, here are the line-up :)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

JANUARY – Debut
Stay Beautiful by Kaedehara Kazuha

"And when you find everything you looked for, I hope your love will lead you back to my door

"And when you find everything you looked for, I hope your love will lead you back to my door."

You love nothing more than to get lost in the labyrinth that are his eyes, the sweet feeling of basking in his presence fills you with the selfishness of wanting to keep it like that. But you soon find that your path with Kazuha was one that tackled acceptance.

"You're beautiful, every little piece, love."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

FEBRUARY – Fearless
Hey Stephen by Venti

"I could give you fifty reasons why I should be the one you choose

"I could give you fifty reasons why I should be the one you choose."

Venti has seen all kinds of people as he lived amongst his people, he has witnessed levels of ambitions, beauty and wonder. But he wouldn't have said the same about how your existence shines amongst the billions of stars around him. And as stars do, they attract people's longing and adoration. But would they even dare to express their feelings for you the same way he does?