FONTAINE . we were in paris

WE WERE IN PARIS ... Fontaine Characters (Separated) x GN!Reader

 Fontaine Characters (Separated) x GN!Reader

SYNOPSIS ... They want to brainwash you into loving them forever (general dating headcanons)

(charlotte , clorinde , freminet , furina , lynette , lyney , navia , neuvillette , wriothesley)

NOTES ... It would be very awkward if no one understood the synopsis 🌝🌝

CONTENTS ... Gender Neutral reader, fluff, a bit of crack, implied PDA in some characters, inaccurate information about characters, characters aren't released yet, written during 3.8, focalor's identity, wriothesley is implied nearsighted, ooc

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHARLOTTE -

♡┊Charlotte brings you everywhere. Oh she's out to interview a few renowned names from different nations? You're coming with her!

♡┊That being said, you're not just her beloved partner, you are also her number one model for everything.

♡┊You'll just be standing there without a care in the world before you hear continuous loud snaps of the kamera.

♡┊You didn't even do anything. And that's what Charlotte loves. Charlotte thinks that you're just so majestic looking without even trying.

♡┊Anyways, back to the other topic. Whenever you're waiting for Charlotte to finish interviewing someone, you mostly look into the view that the nation provided.

♡┊Next thing you'll know, Charlotte has a hand covering her mouth, biting back a happy sob while the other hand held the photos she took of you.

♡┊Oh yeah, Charlotte shouldn't bring you with her while she's out interviewing people, you'll end up stealing the spotlight instead.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CLORINDE -

♡┊Oh yeah she's probably be mostly busy.

♡┊Not busy enough for you though.

♡┊The court can dump all of their work on Clorinde, they can pour all the waters in Fontaine on her, it won't stop her from spending time with you.

♡┊Although it can be very concerning when an overworked Clorinde comes home to you looking more dead than the original Hydro Archon (I'm sorry).

♡┊So instead of having Clorinde come to you at the end of the day, you end up coming to her.

♡┊Her office was silent, although bombarded with hoards of papers on every surface possible, it was still quiet.

♡┊Clorinde likes this. She mostly spends her time hunting down a few criminals all around Fontaine, and she hates the idea of having you get roped into her business. So she never bothered to bring you to her work.