chapter 1. Red riding hood and the wolf

Our story begins as Y/n is outside a dust shop. He peers in and sees some thugs robbing the place. Y/n knows he has to intervene. 

He enters the store and pulls out his bat. He moves at fast speeds and knocks out a few thugs before they even notice.

Thug: Shit, boss! We got company.

Y/n notices a girl in a red hood appear humming a tune.

Ruby: Well that just won't do. You seem a little lost friend.

Y/n: You the boss?

Ruby: Yep. Name's Ruby Rose! Not that it matters when I kill you! 

Ruby unfolds crescent rose and charges. Y/n blocks the attack and she keeps up a barrage of attacks. 

Ruby whistles and out of nowhere Y/n feels a fist collide with his back and sends him flying forward into a wall. 

Y/n turns and sees Yang, Blake and Weiss appear next to Ruby.

Ruby: Alright girls, let's show the "hero" What happens when you try and stop us!

Yang,Blake and Weiss charge at Y/n who quickly finds the numbers game too much to handle. 

Yang opens up with a punch that Y/n blocks, only to have Blake make two cuts at his legs. Weiss flanks around and stabs him through the gut. Y/n yells in pain and Yang delivers a headbutt to knock him down.

The trio laugh as they begin to walk back to Ruby. Ruby smirks as she notices something.

Ruby: He isn't done yet girls.

The trio turn to see Y/n getting up again, but this time his body begins to contort as he grows a foot and his hands grow claws, his face becomes more hairy and his arms as well. He growls and gives an intimidating look.

Yang: Want some more? Happy to oblige!

Yang charges and punches Y/n in the chest, but he doesn't budge. She looks up at him.

Yang: Well that ain't right.

Y/n grabs her and chucks her back towards Blake and Weiss.

The two take a step back.

Ruby: Well now it's interesting! Let's go girls!

Ruby charges forward and slashes at Y/n who dodges.  Y/n slashes back but Ruby dodges and jumps onto Y/n shoulders.

Ruby: You know I think there is a story brewing here.

Yang and Blake charge and Ruby jumps off Y/n.

Y/n goes to move but finds Weiss making it impossible to move. Yang and Blake shoot a barrage of shots at Y/n. Smoke fills the air.

Once they stop suddenly Y/n jumps out and tackles Blake. She looks terrified at Y/n who roars in her face, but Weiss goes for a stab which makes Y/n get off. 

Yang slides in front of Y/n and tries an upper cut. But Y/n dodges back and slashes at Yang. The shot lands but the aura takes it.  Y/n then kicks her away.

Ruby charges and goes for a slash, Y/n blocks and grabs Ruby by the neck and slams her down.

Blake and Weiss charge, but Y/n charges back and shoulder bashes Blake into a nearby wall.

Weiss goes for a stab but Y/n catches it and grabs Weiss, he slams her against a wall three times before putting his claws against her throat.

Ruby gets up and brushes herself off while looking at Y/n who was hesitant.

Ruby chuckles.

Ruby: Well go on then. Kill her! You know you want to.

Weiss looks at Ruby in shock.

Y/n looks at Ruby and back to Weiss, he ponders for a second before throwing her aside.

Ruby: *shrugs her shoulders* I figured as much. After all you hero types are all the same, don't want to kill but later on figure out you have to.  

A bullhead appears overhead.

Ruby: Oh, our ride is here. Later wolfie!

Suddenly the ship opens fire at Y/n. Team Rwby jump into the bullhead. Ruby goes into sniper mode and aims at Y/n's head while he is busy. But a shot hits the side of the bullhead.

Roman Torchwick appears while smiling.

Ruby: Huntsmen always ruin the fun.

The bullhead leaves. Y/n reverts back to his normal form.

Roman: Sorry that I'm late. But my tailor kept messing up my new suit.

Y/n: Your a huntsmen?

Roman: Roman Torchwick at your service! I normally teach at Beacon academy. But anyway I know someone who would be eager to meet with you.

Y/n: Lead the way.

The two go to beacon to meet with it's headmistress. 

Y/n sits and waits in a room, Salem enters the room.

Salem: Hello there, I heard you had quite a night.

Y/n: Yeah.

Salem: You just faced one of Vale's most notorious criminals. That semblance of yours must be formidable.

Y/n: I try not to rely on it too much, but it can save me at the last minute.

Salem: Indeed. I know that you must be wondering why you are here. Let me answer that, I am looking at certain students to excel.  And you have proven that you are up to the task, I need Ruby Rose defeated.

Y/n: Why her specifically?

Salem: She is a threat to the safety of everyone, is that not enough?

Y/n: I...suppose it is.

Salem: I'm sorry for the secrecy, but just know that she is the greatest threat to the safety of everyone in the kingdoms.

Y/n: *nods* I understand.

Salem: Good, now go get a good nights rest, when you start here at Beacon I expect great things from you.

Y/n nods and leaves.

Roman: I half expected you to tell him the truth.

Salem: Maybe one day, but not yet. Let him keep his mind sound for now.