chapter 17

Y/n searched the drive for information. Upon finding the location where a prisoner is held.

Knowing this information, he decided to go and rescue this prisoner.

So he heads to the location without telling a soul. The last thing he needed was to be questioned on how he knew this information.

When he arrives he sees that it is a abandoned lumber mill. The place seems really run down.

Y/n sees guards patrol the area. He ponders his next move. He has a few options, but to ensure that the prisoner isn't killed, stealth is the best option.

He manages to sneak inside of the mill and finds his way down to a storage area.

He sees that this area has been turned into a makeshift prison. Cells were made and the bars looked quite sturdy on them.

Y/n continues to sneak as he managed to find who he was looking for.  He sees a man with a blindfold on.

Y/n: Adam Taurus?

Adam looks up towards Y/n.

Adam: You aren't white fang.

Y/n: Last time I checked, you gotta be Faunus for that.

Adam: *chuckles* Are you here to rescue me?

Y/n: Yeah. You can walk, right?

Adam: I'll be fine. You got the door?

Y/n grabs the bars and transforms into his second form, breaking the bars open and tearing then off. Once he is done he reverts back to normal.

Adam: Impressive.

Y/n: You can see with that thing?

Adam: The material isn't that thick.

Y/n: Fair enough.

Adam: We should get moving. It won't be long until they figure out I am gone.

Almost immediately. A group of white fang walked down the stairs, upon seeing Y/n they drew their weapons.

Y/n: You were right about that.

Adam: You got a spare weapon?

Y/n hands Adam his bat.

Y/n: It's all I got.

Adam: I'll make due.

Y/n transforms into his second form and the two begin to fight their way out of the mill.

As they were fighting, they managed to find Adam's sword. Which allowed Y/n to revert back to his first form and use his bat. 

They make it out of the mill and run into the woods.

They make it a good distance away then stop.

Y/n: I think we got far enough.

Adam sheathes his sword.

Adam: Thank you for the rescue, friend.

Y/n: Y/n. My name is Y/n.

Adam: Y/n. How did you find me?

Y/n: I was given the location from an anonymous source.  But it didn't say why you were important.

Adam: Oh? Well then let me enlighten you. I was the former leader of the white fang. Before Blake Belladonna took over my role, by force.  I will not hide it, at one point Blake and I were lovers. But our differences in opinion was what drove us apart. 

Y/n: She hates humans?

Adam: Mostly. But as you probably know. She clings to Ruby's side like a starving pet. Begging for scraps of power.  She could never beat me on her own and she knows that. It was different when all four of them worked together to beat me.

Y/n: Team Rwby?

Adam: Yes. Those four were what brought me down. But Blake is cruel enough to want me to see the end of whatever scheme she has planned, before killing me.

Y/n: So what will you do now?

Adam: The white fang have changed too much. There is no bringing them back. Now it is time to create something new. Something that brings hope instead of fear.

Y/n: I see. Well then our paths will cross again. I know that for a fact.

Adam: Is that so? Well if that is true. Then I hope I will have something to show for all my talk.

Y/n: Till next time then.

Y/n walks past Adam who smirks before sitting down to rest for a while.

Y/n heads back towards Beacon.

Suddenly he hears the the sound of a raven. Raven lands a few feet in front of him.

Y/n: You again? Haven't you annoyed me enough?

Raven: I'm just here to talk.

Y/n: I highly doubt you have anything important to say.

Raven: Listen. You want to fight Ozma, right? Way I see it, you might stop him for a while. But you can't keep him down.

Y/n: As I've been told by my mother.

Raven: Yeah. Eir has torn his head off before. Then he came back in a new body.

Y/n: The point, Raven. Just spit it out.

Raven: Work with me. Help me put a stop to Ozma's plans. Help me kill Ruby Rose!

Y/n: I am not helping you to kill Ruby because of what her mother did.

Raven: It isn't just about that! Ruby is imperative to Ozma's plan to defeat Salem.

Y/n: How so?

Raven: It's her eyes. Something about those fucking eyes that she inherited. Apparently they can do some permanent damage to Salem. That's why Salem had them hunted down and killed.

Y/n: Grandmistress Salem?

Raven: Yeah. The very same. I saw what a great wolf could do. You've felt the power you hold. That's why Ozma was scared. That is why he is still scared.  But if you take his silver eyed warrior from him. He can never defeat Salem. It will be a permanent stalemate! Which in this case, is a win.

Y/n: Either way. I am not going to help you.

Raven looks at Y/n with a hint of disappointment.

Raven: I should have figured that you would be too stubborn. 

Y/n: If you don't want a fight, I suggest that you leave. As it stands, you've attacked me every other time we encountered one another. 

Raven turns into a raven and flys away.

Y/n continues to walk. While he finds himself curious. What is so special about these silver eyes?