My love💜💚😘🔞

It's a beautiful mrng birds are chirrping nd a beautiful boy as woken up from his Tata land he sees that he is wrapped around a mascular tattooed arm he chuckles softly nd slowly removes the arms making the older groan in his sleep as he lossses the warmth of the younger..
Tae - mrng hubby he mumbles nd pecks his hubbys cheeks but soon he was tackled nd pinned by the mascular man..
Making him yelp..
Tae - aah hubby he looks so at him in shock..
Jk - were are you trying to go hmm! He snuggles in his neck leaving wet kisses..
Tae - nnghh~ koo mhmm..
Jk mhmm he moans in his deep husky voice..
Tae - leave hubby you have meetings  nd even I have some gathering at university leave me he says struggling nd trying to push the older..
Jk - try princess he says snuggling in his chest nd his rough hands roaming inside his shirt grabbing his sweet swollen cherrys..
Tae - aahmm koo- kook aaah before he could he says anything further he gasped as the mafia boss made him naked again nd started lapping on the right bud making the younger moan softly his hands were caressing the mafia boss silky hairs he don't mind his hubby is doing such things to him coz when there were in relationship from that time he has the habbit of taking nd sucking those Luciois cherrys which he loves so much not only his beloved body but loving his wifey from soul and he can do anything for his beautiful wife.. 𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚🙈😘..

Coming to the mafia boss who was still sucking on those sore cherrys tae hissed but gasped when his hubbys hand where going down there to his princess parts circling on those beautiful pink lips he instered his finger in cunt making tae pant hardly..
Tae :- nghh~ hub- hubby pl- please aaah his head was back on the pillow as his mafia hubby was doing wonders with his fingers down there puting in and out he was wet down there..
Tae- cu- cumming nghhh HUBBY he moaned loudly as his fingers where fasten now
Jk- cum for daddy princess and that's it in no time Tae came all on jks long fingers who licked them clean and went down to lick and clean more hmming..
Jk- so tasty princess hmm strawberry he says as Tae was whole live tomato..
He looked on other side aa jk smirked knowing the effect on his beautiful wifey..
Jk- princess he calls him in deep voice sending shivers down to his spine as he was softly breathing heavily from heavy organisms..
He hums softly letting mafia hubby know he is listing he covers himself with the duvet..
Jk- eye up princess..
Tae looks at his horny hubby who was staring him with those lust full eyes he quickly looked down nd pushed jk on the bed nd walked with the duvet covering himself with it but mafia boss was more faster than his beloved wifey who got caged in lions den again and started giving wet kisses on his shoulder nape..

Tae - nghh~ hub~ mhmm ple- plea-
Jk - please what princess uh knw when it comes to uh my cock really wants ur pretty tight hole of urs to just fuck it hmmm he groans rubbing himself on taes back side nd holding the duvet from one end.. Wanna ngh~ fuck you mhmm so good pup as taes head was resting on jks board chest as jk was sucking his neck marking him like an alpha which everyone knows whom Tae belongs too but still his possesiveness really takes best of him he growls and mark his lifeline making her wifey shed some tears he hears sniffing sound but he knows his baby loves it soo much..
Tae - hub~ hubby he says nd turns to jk who was kissing him roughly on his honey skin he delatches him caressing his hair making him calm still holding the duvet he quickly pulls a shirt of jks nd wear it who growled at him but Tae knows how to make his hubby calm..
Hugging him nd kissing his moles and lips he gave in the kiss both were kissing after 10 mins Tae parted as jk groans again trying to kiss his beloved wifey again ..
Tae - shussh I'm all here in front of uh hubby calm down I love you I'm all ur- mhmm another purple hickey on the jaw line he looks up at the beautiful mess he made of his wifey he tries to again latch on those pretty cherrys he holds the hem and tries removed but Tae stopped him knowing it will only end in his hubby being late to the meeting which he doesn't want..
Jk - mhmm princess he growled looking at Tae..
Tae - shussh uh can have them later hubby ur metting will start in one hour I have to make breaky I'll get ready after urs okay move now let me make breaky for uh yeah he says softly as jk nodded not liking and it's not new to our Tae bear he took his clothes for the day nd choosed for his beloved hubby..
Tae - hubby see I choosed this he said..
Jk- hmm coldly..
Tae - hubby he sighed turning to his hubby he cricled his arms on jks neck as he grabbed him as he was wearing jks shirt Tae hugged him tightly jk started giving wet kisses on taes neck grabbing the waist nd piching the waist Tae moaned softly..
Tae :- aaahmmm hu- hubby pea- nghh~~ ..
Jk- please what my love huh he growled in taes ear making Tae weak he layed Tae down removed his shirt picking up the duvet back on them both and started sucking taes neck not getting enough of his love he kissed Tae with full of passion and love showing how much he will miss his beloved wifey ..
Tae:- aahmmm bun calm down please aaah he moaned when jks hard rock cock was rubbed against his sensitive clit..
Jk was sucking his buds softly lapping giving soft bites..
Tae - slow bun aaah mhmm he says as he get wetter down there making his way jk stopped sucking his buds nd looked at Tae who was breathing heavily his tears where falling down those pink bread cheeks.. Jk looked at him with love filled eyes..
Jk- i love uh sooo much my lifeline so much my better half I'm so lucky to have uh he said nd hugged Tae..
Tae :- I love uh more my Mafia boss I love uh soo much he chuckled with his teary eyes cupping mafia boss cheeks he kissed his forhead loveling his tears falling happily..
Jk - shussh don't cry my love..
Tae smiled ' it's happy tears uh bad alpha 😁he teased as jk looked at Tae for the permission to enter his big thick cock into that small tight nd wet pussy..