With Daddy And Hyungies

Beautiful day to go as namjin left for a new event held in LA after promising their cute baby taetae will come back soon as tae cried saying 'will miss momma appa ' as namjin themselves wanted to take but their hyungs said will take care of him as namjin nodded and said good bye to their babies saying nothing but sweet and saying will bring gifts from there..

Here meow meow hyung is walking in their garden with tae in his arms taking in the vitamin d.

Suga - my baby as his baby peaked out from his fluffly blanket he made a fist and rubbed his eyes yawing cutely as little bear slept after a warm bath..

But BUT...

today is the shot day which tae is gonna get and will go through some check ups..

'Mrng my sunshine' as suga rapsed in his deep voice making tae humm in soft manner..

Let's eat baby hmm..

Tae nodded pouting asking for his daddy..

Tae - daddy ~ he made grabby hands to the mafia boss who was working on his laptop with a cold face typing a mail to the cilent..

He lips formed a beautiful smile when he saw his baby all woke up from his fairy land..

'morning pup how was ur sleep hmm mafia boss asked as he took tae in his arms as suga removed the fluffy blanket as heater was on..

Tae whined...
Shussh here baby as jimin came seeing his baby brother who was snuggled in his daddy's chest whining to open it..

As jimin took him in arms and made their way to dinning table..

Who was settled on his meow meow hyungs lap as jk jm and jhope settled who severed the breaky to everyone..

Jh - mrng my baby cub he pecked his cheeks and forhead and sat beside left of tae and right was jm..

After a warm breaky and milikies

Now it's time for the medicine..

As dr. Park message to come at 11:30am ..

'Shussh its done my love see almost over my cub my sweetheart as jk was saying sweet words as suga was feeding tae his syrup which taste bitter and little sweet afterwards..

Naaah~ tae cried thrashing in jks hold..

'Tae suga growled at him who looked at his meow meow hyungie with glossy eyes and drank the syrup..

As it was last sip as it got over as jimin gave water jhope was washing vesseles as maids where given holiday..

Jk - okay it's over baby meow meow hyungiee didn't meant to shout at u baby look he also feel bawd bawd when he scolds his tigey..

As suga pecked his babys soft baby like hands and sighed as tae burdied his face in jks chest as some tears roll down his cheeks..

Bawd ~ ...

I know shussh it's over now yeah my baby dadda is proud of my angel mafia boss said and let his baby suck on his bud for a while as tae closed his eyes going into his tata land again..

As mafia boss sighed while resting his head on sofas headrest he closed his eyes and let his baby suckle on as he knows there is lot more to come in this whole week..

Time skip...

Here tae kook and his hyungs are going to the hospital for taes shots and check up as dr. Park said come once in week..
Since tae is sensitive he needs more care and love..

Here tae has woke up munching his favt chocolate and saying something to his hyugie who are cooing at their babys talk..

Will we go big big rides hyungiee otay he said cutely giving his best puppy eyes..