Baby Wife Pt2.

𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 . 𝐂𝐨𝐳 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 ❤🥺𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 ❤😘.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 ❤😘. 

Taekook and others are still in the farm house as jk postponded the meeting today in the morning itself.. So it's 5:30 am and the meeting is at 9 am scheduled by Jack..

Au( it's mafia meeting)

Mafia boss as woke up early as they slept early he looked down feeling heavy on his chest he smiled as his baby is sleeping on his chest with a cute pout and droll coming out he wiped it and laid him down on the and made latched his baby for a while . Coz if jk will leave like this his baby would probably make a fuss asking for his daddy ..

Mhmm daw ~ he mumbled in his sleep..

Daddy is here little one he said and patted his back and closed his eyes sighing..

After a while he checked his phone to see the time which showed it's 6 am now..

He slowly removed the bud and patted on taes back..

And there the door opens suga hyung who half sleepy ..

"Hyung "   He whined looking at his who directly went near his baby bear sleeping with him.. As suga will be joining the meeting too 😌but seeing his hyung sleepy state he sighed

"Sleepy cat " Jk mumble..

"Oh thanks bro " Suga replied with half opened eyes..

Jk sighed and chuckled and lastly gave a peck on his baby crown..

Jk headed to wash up and go to gym routine as usual..

He quickly freshen up himself and headed to the gym room..

~~~~~~~

After an hour..
Everyone was up as suga was laying down next to his tae baby who opened his  eyes..
And looked around finding his daddy which suga noticed..

Suga :- morning my love he pecked his chubby cheeks ..

Tae rubbed his eyes..

Feeling not good from inside..

Suga noticed how his baby is fussing otherwise their tiger cub is all smiling after showering him with kisses..

"What's wrong my pup hmm"?

Suga asked with concerned voice.

Dawddy " That's all tae said..

And suga was quick to pick him up and sat on the bed checking his baby just to find he's having slight fever..

Suga quickly called jk..

As he was working in the office room..

"It's okay baby  soon suga found all worried jk and came to suga and tae..

Jk:- mrng my love he said pecking him and walked around the room..

Tae :- dawdda  his lips wobbled and tears were flowing from down from those almond eyes..

Oh no no pup it's gonna be alright princess.. Jk said shusshing his princess

Dawdda tae cried more..