Uh Belong to me only me PT. 2❤🔥😉🔞

It's 7am in the morning the mafia boss has got up sun is raising in the sky looking  so beautiful. But what his eyes catches his wifey sleeping back facing him hugging his hand as if his hubby will leave him and go. Scooting closer to his love he pecks on his nape and shouldeders coz both are naked inside the duvet..

(Yeah so there no hand only duvet nd that much part is open so yeah uh the rest😉🌚)

Soon those kisses were turned into open mouth kisses which made tae to stir in sleep as the mafia boss was lost in placing kisses on that honey tan skin oh how godly his wife's skin is shining in that mrng light as the mafia boss couldn't help and suck that skin and make bruises by his sharp bunny teeth..

Tae :- aah koo~ mhmm he turned towards his hubby who hugged him and sucked on his other side of his neck as  tae was caressing his hair with a warm smile as his cherry lips leaving soft moans .
' good morning hubby he says softly his deep voice making mafia boss to show his famous smile as he pecks his wifeys lips..
'Mrng my wifey , my princess as he rapsed in his ear and growls making tae whimper in his hold who was now  going down his clevege needing something before both leads to washup themselves..

Tae chuckles as he knows what he his hubby needs but he his sore from last night session as he remembers he shy and closes his eyes he moans and let himself drown in his beauty sleep again but this time the growl was needy he quickly opened his eyes and looked down his hubby was kkissing nd biting his clothed boobies..

'Aamhmm~ koo~ aah  wa- wait  he says hissing..
' want '  he growled again as tae delatched the duvet  the mafia boss's hands was wrapped around gropping and mounding it though it was covered with the duvet.. Tae nodded shyly as his eyes where closed he breath softly his chest going up and down as he can't stare at his hubbys hungry dark orbs which are ready to devour him as to have him as breakfast snack in the mrng..
Tae removed his duvet slowly but it was thrown on the other side soon as the hungry alpha was waiting to devore him..
Aamhm~ hu~ hubby ~ he moaned when jk licked his pink sore nipple and then kissing both of them..
He took the right one and started lapping   making tae moan for him..
Aaahm ~ hu~ hubby slo- aaah slow plea~ please he says as jk take his hands makes him thread on his sliked long hair..

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥..

As both were having their breaky and tae  is just looking down as his hubby keep caressing his waist and his navel time to time making tae gasped at the actions of his hubby..
And tae is wearing a beautiful saaree.

Taetaes saaree.. 😍😍😘

 😍😍😘