Mission Pt3.

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 . 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨  𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙈𝙧. 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙣𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙨.
𝙋𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 🥺𝙨𝙤𝙬𝙬𝙞𝙚𝙚. 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 ❤😘𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥.. ❤𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙚 💜

In the dark forest..

Far from jks island some where inside the forest, god knows what are the secrets lying inside within it, the mafia boss looks and founds a small house..
As his smrik grows wider seeing the light inside the small house..

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠..

After listing to His man jk panicked for once but soon he smirked when he got to know that hobi had Already searched the place and he laughed like manic as the forest area was his  '𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔.. 'TOO..
oh how fool of Mr. Shawn is to forget and bring his Appa in his own
'Lions Dens '.

Soon he tracedeacy and everything of the place he brought and was now finding trying to listen his appas nd Mr. Shawn Conversation, as jk had puted a tracker and a audio attached to it so they can hear..

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩..

??? :- Tsk tsk CEO OF KIM ENTERPRISES HUH' OUR MAIN GUEST mhmm interesting a voice echoed in the dark room of basement..

Namjoon was tied with the steel chains as he groaned moving here and there..
Mr. Shawn - Mr. Kim Please stop moving other wise my men will do something bad which will ur family will regret..
Listing to this he growled at shawn.

Nj - FUCKING BASTARD OPEN ME NOW I'LL MAKE SURE THIS WON'T END GOOD UH MF and the he laughed manically..
Confusing shawn.

As Shawn smriked but he didn't knew that he is welcoming his death by his own hands..

With Tae Jimin and Jin..

It's being 5 months already as jk was gone tae was all silent he didn't even smile for once after the last night where they made love he still has jks shirt and which smells like him..

Now tae has become thin and lost his little Chubbyness .
As he was sitting thinking and missing his big baby who used to whine for his attention and boobies he chuckled remembering, soon he was Intrupted with door opening as his eomma entered and wanted to say something good news..

Jin - Bear he chripped and tae turned around..

Authors pov:- so guys I'll write little of  fighting part please I don't know 😅Much pls forgive ur authour 🥺🥺🥺pwlease 🥺🥺😍I lub chwu all 😍❤🥺.

So jin came and sat near tae who was confused by looking at his momma so he asked.
What happened maa ur looking happy today he said but the younger was confused why his mother was smiling.
Jin :- May be our hubbies will be back in some days Or week bear.
Tae - What? His eyes widden at sudden announcement but soon he smile warmly when jin confirmed as jhope gave him info as they are almost at the end of the mission and have found appas location where he is..
Tae - re- really his eyes wetten due to the info he got he hugged his mumma and cried as his mom knows how tae feels even though he feels the same way for both his sons.
Soon there were soft sniffles can be heard when jin sawed jimin crying.
'Come here my jiminaah' jin called softly his own eyes where wet seeing his babies crying he knows the pain of be far away from their beloved hubbies.