Need Your Love (M)

It's evening now and our Greek God Jeon JUNGKOOK is shouting to one of his mafia clients how he forgot to bring his things which he ordered last month and today he needed it..

Jk-FUCK OF I'M GONNA CANCLE ALL THE DEALS I NEED MY FUCKING GUNS AND OTHER THINGS BACK DID UH GET THAT MF he said as he shrugged his collar and pushed him on the ground not before he slaps and beat the shit out of him...

As he was angry at the other man who took his important file which had some documents for the day after one week as he needed the file urgently..

Jk - fuck he growled and clenched his jaw as our mafia boss didn't bring his wifey with him as he himself is here for 3 weeks now.

He's here for a small mission which will lead to their profits but one man from his gang cheated on him as the mafia boss got to know he's from his enemy party who came here to watch how jk plans..
But who will tell that poor guy The JJK is himself a devil and he's inviting his death to himself which means a big risk..
.

Coming back to his room he sat on the bed...

And opened his strongest whine bottle..

He growled as he missed his wifey...

He took some sips and went to fresh up..

After coming from the cold shower he did a video call to his angel while he continue to drink..

Imagine him only in robe 😭🙏and the glass in his hand pls 😭🥺

Imagine him only in robe 😭🙏and the glass in his hand pls 😭🥺. Sorry ur author is bad bad I knw 😭❤.

Taes saree...

On the call :-

On the call :-

Tae - Hello hubby did uh eat he asked softly as it's late..
Jk just growled looking at taes chest which was more Fluffler than before as the mafia boss is drinking milk from those plump chest...
He groaned and said..

Jk- No in cold tone..

Tae- Hubby he said looking at his hubbys shoulder and forehead cuts and brusies..
(Jk removed his robe okay) 🥺..