Daddy🥺❤.

It's 8pm and there is no clue of the mafia boss as suga got the report he has gone for a dealings he had but jack told he will be back soon but still there is no call nothing from the cold CEO boss..

And here our baby bear is wetting suga hyungs shirt with his pearl like tears asking for his daddy..

'Will come soon bub just have something yeah see hobi hyungie made ur favts love dadda won't be happy if u didn't eat now yeah my good princess right '

Tae looked at suga with his glossy doe eyes and wiped his tears with his paws sniffing cutely and snuggling in his chest again..

Jh - I'll feed my petal yeah he said taking the poonful of rice and mixed the curry with it as he made tae face him who opened his mouth and ate quitely sniffing..

Chewing Slowly tae was eating making suga and jhope feel little relaxed but suga knows this episode won't end until his daddy comes from his deals as the episode was going on since morning where the mafia left his little baby girl alone in the bed as with his pillow beside and jhope patting his back softly..

It wasn't like he didn't talk but today he needed his daddy to be with him as it's weekends and mafia boss promised his angel to take him out along with his hyungie as they will enjoy and spend their beautiful weekend ..

But for now it was gone all opposite as what they decided which made Tae's heart break when he heard his daddy had an urgent meeting out of the town and some dealings .

Since morning tae is with his hyungie as namjin has LA for some of their works as they're not here . Jimin called jin saying what happened as jin talked with tae and said nothing but sweet promises

'When maa appa will come we all will go my love yeah my sweet baby ur right my strong tiger aren't u one hmm '

jin said consoling his baby who nodded with red puffy eyes his whole face was red due to crying which made namjins heart ache so much..

'My strong tiger love u baby stop crying my love it's breaking appas heart petal '

Dawdda~ that's all tae whined and slept as the call got cut..

And now they are here with tae sniffing missing his daddy..

When he got up he didn't talk with others he was watching yoonmin who was cuddling on the couch when he came down after struggling to get out from jhopes embrace..

After making tae eat his dinner suga made tae walk for a while in their garden ..

As they were walking suga was silently looking at his baby as his heart aches coz his naughty baby bear was silent all day and cried for his hubby to come soon and pamper him with lots of kisses..

Coz it's not regular where tae whines for his hubbys attention who get it all the time but at some point he just want his hubby to be with him all the time and spend his whole day with playing and going out for parks like that..

As today was the day decided but ,all in vain..

Tae sighed and turned back with wobbly lips sniffing missing his hubby so much he just can't take it and cried loudly making suga rush towards him..

Dawd- dawddyyyy he cried loudly breaking sugas heart more and making him worried about his baby..

Only hiccups and shaky breath is what suga was hearing from his little petal ..

Shussh~ no no my love calm down bun it's not good for health my love shussh he quickly picked tae up in his arms while failing jacks no.

After few rings jack picked up..