Baby Wifeeee ❤😘

Utss night where jk is punching his punch bag with all his anger because the call got cut..

After the meeting he got call jack saying he was not opening his mouth but in the end he opened and blabbered everything..

Why and for what he is working for and what he wants..

After this it's only the punching bag sounds ecoing the room ..

Soon soft pitter patter steps came in the room as jk snapped his head and growled at his wifey coming towards him his scent hit his nose as princess just took a bath and came here to call his hubby for dinner as the mafia boss didn't had much in the evening just little snack he had and again went to attend the meetings.

"Hubby" A soft small voice came out and jk lastly punched the bag and made fall on the ground making tae flinch on his place..

Jk sat on the couch breathing heavily his chest moving  up and down  he wipes his sweat as he drank the water and throwed the bottle..
He sighed and looked at his wifey who's playing with the hem of jks shirt tracing his feet on the mat..

Come here " The mafias deep voice made taetae shyshsy and the butterfly is all in his cute cute tummy..

As tae said tae sat on jks lap as he knows what his hubby wants..

Jk nuzzled his face in taes neck scenting him he growled deeply ..

"Hubby dinner is ready " He said in his sweet voice "

Hmm will go he said and sucked on taes sweet spot making him gasp..

Aaah~ hub~ hubby~ he clucthed on jks shoulder moaned softly..

After sucking tae leaned on his hubbys shoulder ..

Jk- let daddy clean up hmm bub..
He pecked his forhead and made his princess sit on the couch ..

Tae picked up the empty water bottle and took the towel with him which hubby used so he can put in the laundry..

After some time jk came out wearing a robe and lose pjs..

Jk - let's goo princess he said and tae jumped on jk embracing him in his strong arms jk pecked taes lips and made out for some time..

Mhmm~ hubby..

Jk- hmm my princess he pecked tae nuzzled himself in jks neck as he loves his hubbys scent..

Coming in the living room he found jack and suga sitting on the couch..
As jack was wipping the blood as suga has fight with someone on the road..

What happened hyung? jk asked

Nothing just fvcking bastards..

He curssed as tae snapped his head and got down from jks embrace..

Meow meow booboo..

He looked at sugas hand worriedly with wobbly lips..

Shussh it's nothing cub it will get heal soon yeah..

Tae nodded hugged his meow meow he can't see his meow meow or anyone hurt..

Jack :- come pup let's eat he said picked tae and pecked his cheeks..

Jk went into the kitchen with suga coming behind him..

Suga took tae on his lap and as he ask him about his day..

"Taetae was good worked " He said snuggling in sugas neck..

Sighing he closed his eyes as he just wanna sleep he had his shower and he wanna sleep..