THE JEON'S (Mission Again) ? 😳😢

It's afternoon and tae is running in the kitchen as hes alone with seema cooking as he needs to leave for jks office who's waiting for lunch..
He has worn beautiful saari and now he's running here and there.

Seema - maa here it's here I found it..

Tae - thanks ma I was looking for when  he said and he was finding the lunch bag
.

Tae I'll go seema u just take care okay he said wearing his sandal..

Seema - file sir file maa she Shouted when he bought the file in the living room..
As it's almost late and he don't wanna be late he knows his hubby will be angry..

Tae hurriedly took the file and sat in the car and told driver to drive fast with tapping his feet on the car he  watched the time as the meeting will start at
2:30 and it's already 2pm ..

Tae soon arrived and walked passed running and came on the top floor of the building where his hubbys cabin is..

Tae knocked the door as the deep voice can be heard from the inside..

"Come in " Which made tae shiver run down his spine..

Here jk is standing there smooking nd going through the file..

"Ur late "he said as he can smell his wifes scent

"Sowwie hubby" tae Pouts as he totally forgot his hubby has the meeting and he forgot the file in an urgent meeting of the mafia deal he had before coming to the office..

Tae keeps the file on the table and tae removes the lunch box and prepares the  plate for his hubby..

Keep everything in the plate he sat down on the couch..

"Hubby" He slowly hugged mafia boss who was looking in range..

As something as ignited him and he's still thinking about it as he can sense the dark aura around his hubby..

Tighting the grip on his hubbys torso and rubbing his nose in jks chest..

Jk hugged him back and sighed closing his eyes giving the warmth his baby wife wants as it's been days he's busy and comes home late..

Jk - my petal u know I have a meeting bud..

Tae - sowwie hubby Tae Tae made hubbys favs he says showing his boxy smile..

"Is it my love  hmm "he says and sit on the couch with his princess on his lap..
He knows he can't be angry at his petal he knows how sensitive his baby is..

As jk got settled on the couch and tae was on his lap he kissed his princess making him gasp and with flushed cheeks he kissed his hubby back..

Putting his hands around jks neck he played with those long dark midnight black hair ..

While kissing jk growled and pulled his baby more towards himself making his baby sit on his member which was getting hard as his baby plump ass was right place he growled and made a friction slowly..

"Ngh~ huby~" tae moaned softly as he broked the kiss and moves away making jk growl and chase his babys soft rosy lips.

He just wants to devour him right now and have his meal before he has the real meal in front of him..

"Hubby eat " He said and forward the spoon filled with rice and curry which tae made with lots of love and some desert..

As jk was enjoying the meal with his baby wifey in his arms who was saying all the things how he was and..

"And then curry got little saltly but taetae put two morle potatos then it's otay right hubby he showed his doe eyes making mafia boss chuckle at his baby talks..