Taekook After marriage funtion😘🔞

Tae is making breakfast and here his Mom dad Has come and our taetae is quite busy and his cousins have also come to visit them after their marriage..
So tae is wearing Saari in which he is looking so hot and beautiful as always as his mafia hubby doesn't know he is still sleeping coz he will be going late for office as he don't have meetings for today..
Jennifer taes cousin sis has a baby girl who was glued to him..

Jin - bear go wake up ur hubby he must be hungry right he don't have office today he is getting late he says softly as tae was making breakfast for all..
Tae - yes ma good mrng he says sweetly..
And tae goes up In their sharebedroom.

𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚊𝚊𝚛𝚒 he left his hair open

𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚊𝚊𝚛𝚒 he left his hair open ..

Tae came up on the bed and started caressing his mafia hubbys long hair he was cooing he pecked his nose and those pretty moles on his lips and on his nose his cheeks he cooed but he sawed his hubby stirred in his sleep as jk opened his eyes..
Nd smiled seeing his beautiful wifey in that saari making him more gorgeous he pulled him by his wrist and nuzzled in his neck making tae gasped he chuckled..
Tae - Morng hubby he said shyly as he saw his hubbys dark brown orbs digging in his soul..

Jk - mhmm Mrng my lovely wifey he rasped out in his deep mrng voice making him shy nd bite his lips..
Tae - hubby eomma aap Jennifer noona has come uh knw right..
Jk- hmm he hummed nuzzling his face in taes neck scenting him and sliding down his saari a little getting more space to do his art work  marking his mate 😘..
Tae - mhmm~ koo~ nu~~ he protested but he is too week for this mafia hubby..
As he was in the trance his hubby was sucking his sweet spot so nicely as tae was whimpering in his hold moaning softly nd titling his head more giving more room to mafia to roam around and have him fully as his hubbys hand made to his saares pin and he opened it without knowing the younger..

Mafia quickly slided the saare and grabbed his clothed boobies nd
' MINE he growled grabbed his beloved wifes jaw and kissed tasting the strawberry lip gloss which made him growled in the kiss he kissed him in little rough manner tae kissed him in the same passion after ten mins tae patted his chest as jk left his lips lastly sucking on it and making pop sound as he sees tae who was breathing heavily his chest up and down his orbs getting more darker as he sees his art work on that milky skin as he dived again..
Tae :- aamhumm mhmm ngh ~ Hubbby ~ he moaned threading his fingers in hubbys long hair caressing as jk was sucking on taes shoulder and coming down more on his celevage sucking there making his territory..

Tae - amhmmm ngh~~ koo~~
mhmmm thats all jk was doing he was groaning at his wifes scent and his hands made his way to his wifeys blouse buttons opening it and he pulled silded it down wards with sawed the blue printed bra on those soft boobies hiding inside he removed it in one go making tae yelp..
Tae - aaah hubby ~ he moaned , jk latched on those perky pink nipples .
Jk was lapping sucking nd biting on those soft right globe and pinching and playing with the other as tae was thrashing in his  hubbys hold moaning for him in pleasuer his tears where rolling down his eyes as he bite his lips time to time not making a sound which made jk growl  in frustration he looked at tae..
Jk- don't stop princess let daddy hear you he said in rapsed voice..
Tae just nodded with teary eyes caressing his waist jk naughty hands was on taes saree as he pushed it up and saw blue laced panty..
Jk - All mine fucking mine he says cursing sliding down his blue laced panty he instered his fingers in his pussy..
Tae - aaahumhmm nghhh ~~ ko~
Koo~~  he whimpered as he was wet for his hubby..