Your Love is what I need❤

𝗝𝗘𝗢𝗡 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞

𝗝𝗘𝗢𝗡 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞...

𝙾𝚑𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢!! 𝙾𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚍..

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚜𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚘 , 𝙳𝙴𝚅𝙸𝙻 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙳 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝚃𝙾 𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴 . 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 .

Getting down from his jet his eyes landed on the boys and checked them properly as his right hand welcomed him smilingly but his eyes were saying something else he had that glint of sadness as he forgot his boss knows every single detail of him as both are working in this part for a long time..

Jack :- Welcome home Mr. Jeon
When he said home he noticed the sadness in his voice when he said that..

Jk:- How's my Tae His teahyung Jeon taehyung whom he left him for a long trip..
God knows how much he had controlled himself not lash on him by just taking his jet and landing straight in his backyard and making his princess his again and again..

As both were contacting through video call as jk used to talk dirty sometimes ans but tae was always shy shy when his hubbys dark orbs use to bor holes in his soul .

'Shamless hubby 'he use to say that with cute pout would always make jk go insane with that pink dust on his bread cheeks making him more shy shy taetae would hardly make his hubby convenience that he has work he'll talk later and would say ..

'Taetae loves you too miss you tooo hubby come soon '

with his pink cheeks jk use to groan loudly as he wants his princess to touch and feel that warm delicate body against his well build hearing his petals giggles he used to chuckle and send him so many kisses and not forgetting to give his petal night night kisses on the call as his princess would sleep while he is on call and jk would love to admire his princess.

Ofc he used to miss his petal those cute pout on jis plump lips would tend to tempt the devil and coo at his cutiee pie he has..

Coming back to jk who is driving and besides him his right hand his hyung jack hyung is sitting talking on the phone..

As jk is angry again as he's being 24/7 angry but still he controls in front of his petal . When uh dare to make a mistake in front of JJK then you're aren't meant to be on this earth that's it .

As jk was shouting on the call talking with his mens and the stupid mafia client..
As he was talking he got another call of his pa..

OTP