Jeon's Lifeline ❤❤

Everyone is bowing down to the Mafia boss
𝙅𝙀𝙊𝙉 𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆 ..

As for the 6th time he got awarded for the bestest CEO  and now he is driving off to his farm house he has some dealings to do

He's not a free man like others..

Now the mafia boss  sat in the car and he removed his court and kept it aside..

He losen his tie and called his hyungs who are there in the farm house already..

Otp:-

Jk - hello his deep voice  is what can send shivers down ur spine..

Jh - oh hello daddy..

Jk - everything is cleared I want the file when I come home , did he get up...

Jh - Everything is prepared just need ur signatures and yes daddy ur bubba ball is up but asking for u hey  baby see dawdda is coming love..

He said as the mafia boss was away from his baby wifey for 3 weeks and the mansion got attacked 3 times by their enemy ..

It's high time now to get in and kill him in one go but he needs  a tough plan..

To fight against

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖  𝙗𝙤𝙨𝙨
(𝙬𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙠 , 𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙠)

𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚 ... (Not that one which y'all are thinking another one he is okay

So now mafia boss has capture his place and got the location of him where he is right now he's almost prepared to attack be he's waiting for his move and then he can attack as soon as he reaches the border of south Korea.. 😈

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙...

It's evening now 8pm and the mafia boss has arrived his farm house..

He opens the door he was greeted with bestest gift of God in his life..

His wifey his baby bun 𝙝𝙞𝙨 '𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 '𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 🤩 who was in jhope embrace which got quickly changed with loud squealing sound of his baby which makes mafias heart coo and puddle into his babys cutenes..

He loves his wifey so much..

Tae - daddyyy he squeals again cupping jks cheeks as he pecks on mafias lips..

Jk - Oh baby  daddy missed u so so much my love he said and kissed his baby roughly tasting his babys sweet and hot craven..

Mhmm~ da~ ..

Jk - my love he said sighed pecking his forhead and snuggled his face in his babys neck buffing his sweet scent and growled making tae flinch..

Jk - shussh nothing love..  He said as he looked down his baby was trying to open his shirt buttons and rubbing his eyes while sucking mafia boss fingers..