Chapter 22.

"Wow." You heard Sasha's voice from behind you.

Connie's voice was next. "Take it easy lovebirds." He teased.

Embarrassment sinking in, you hid your face in Armin's chest for a moment before turning back to everyone else.

"Get a room!" Said Jean.

Armin raised his eyebrows at him and made straight for the bar, clearly realizing he was behind.

You bit your lip as you watched him and Eren momentarily caught your eye. He was giving you that knowing smile and you frowned at him, hopefully giving the hint that he was annoying you.

Jean handed you your drink and you took a healthy swig, feeling the effects immediately.

"So, we gonna talk about that?" Asked Jean.

"There's nothing to talk about." Said Armin, taking his place at your side again, one hand on the drink he had just poured himself and the other sliding around your waist.

"I knew it! Said Sasha, sounding giddy. "You two are together now! I can't wait to tell Historia."

"You think this is nothing to talk about?" Asked Connie incredulously. "I don't think I've ever seen you with a girl."

Armin's eyes narrowed at him.

"I don't mean- not that-" Connie began to stumble over his words.

"You two look good together." Eren cut him off so he wouldn't have to continue. Sasha nodded happily.

Armin looked down at you again. "I hope they didn't torment you two much while I was gone."

"Hey we're awesome!" Said Sasha, Connie nodding vigorously by her side.

Armin settled himself next to you on the edge of the bed. The conversations flowed easily around the group. Eventually everyone got tired of teasing you but Armin wasn't shy about being affectionate. He kept his hand on your knee as you sat side by side, occasionally touching your hair or kissing your cheek, making you blush furiously every time. You weren't quite sure what had gotten into him but you loved it. Having him beside you, tracing circles on your lower back, brushing his lips across your ear, it was twice as intoxicating than the liquor you held.

Eren was the one to make the decision to call it a night shortly after that, flashing you that knowing smile. The very tipsy group filed out of the room saying their goodbyes and teasing you all the way.

The moment Armin closed the door behind them, he turned back to you, the corners of his lips tugging upwards. It was a soft smile and a meaningful one.

You stepped towards him and wrapped your arms around his waist, pressing your head to his chest and letting out a long sigh.

"I thought they'd never leave." He said, chuckling as he placed a hand on top of your head.

You squeezed him a little tighter in response.

"Everything okay?" He asked, his tone gentle.

You pulled your head back so that you could look up at him and he gently placed a hand under your chin. "Perfect" you said.

Armin smiled and leaned down, lips meeting yours again. His touch was so soft. His lips brushed against yours and his hands ran down your back. You tried to match his energy but a fire had lit inside you and his gentleness wasn't enough.

It was as if he had been testing you, as soon as you arched your back and pressed yourself into him, he knew you needed more. He wrapped his hands around your waist and turned you around so that your back was flush with the wall.

You gasped into his mouth and you felt a rumble of a chuckle roll through him in response. Your body was starting to feel very hot. You pressed your hips into his and he responded in kind, wedging a leg roughly between your own. His tongue brushed your lips and you parted them open for him, letting him kiss you deeper. His hands slid down your sides and gripped your hips like he had last time, pinning your body to his.

You wrapped a leg around his and slid it upwards so that there was yet another force keeping you pressed together. This elicited something that sounded like a growl from deep within Armin's chest. He pressed his hips into you again and you felt his hardness straining underneath the fabric of his pants. You let out a small whimper in response and before you knew it Armin was lifting you up.

You wrapped both legs around him and kissed him feverishly. The next thing you knew, your back was making contact with the silky sheets on the bed. You kept your legs firmly wrapped around him as Armin filled the space above you with his body.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, and despite your efforts to keep him close, Armin pulled back. Both of you breathing heavily, he looked down at you with almost glazed eyes. You stared up at him, lips parted, cheeks pink, and hair sprawled out on the pillow beneath you.

Your chest rose and fell quickly as he watched you. "Y/N." He said softly, sending shivers down your spine. He leaned in and placed a kiss on your jaw. You turned your head into the kiss, brushing his lips with your nose as he started to pull back. He paced another soft kiss there and lifted his head again. His sapphire eyes bore into you with such intensity you had to look away. One of his hands found your chin and forced your face back to his.

"Look at me." He demanded gently. And you did, breathless and struck by his sudden confidence and control over you. "Tell me you want me." He said softly.

You sucked in a deep breath, not breaking eye contact this time. "I want you, Armin." You whispered. "I need you. So badly. Please." You breathed the last word like your life depended on it.

He leaned down and kissed you again, he kissed your lips, your cheek, your jaw. You arched your back beneath him and pulled him closer, arms and legs wrapped around him. His lips were on your ear as he breathed the next words. "Let me repay you for all the times you made me feel wanted."