💔Got to move on🐻

DNF BREAK UP WOOO||Dreamnoblade today||dream uses the term mx which is they/them

(19$ dnf who wants it? *SMASH* NO MORE DNF) 

(19$ dnb Who wants it? *SLAM* MORE DNB)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

dreams p0v

George was not home AGAIN for the 10th time it was our 5-year anniversary, but he went out because I was stressed and asleep even though his sleep schedule was worser.

I decided to go to the store and get wine, and maybe some Tequila but whatever, when I got back, I heard a slight moan, so I went to our room.

...

...

...

...

George...was there he was with my frenemy Ninja, and they were doing what we did on our honeymoon ninja was at this point BEGGING for more, so I watched for 3 minutes getting tired of this I opened the door.

As I opened the door I said "Really? Today? IF YOU WANTED TO DIVORCE ME THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE DIVORCED ME INSTEAD OF DOING 'IT' IN MY HOUSE AND ON MY BED!" Ninja looked at George sadly "George this a test I mean dream wasn't in this but it's to see if your loyal to my friend" he Whispered that was a lie, I just knew it.

I decided to just go all out "GET THE MUFFIN OUT OF MY GOD MUFFIN HOUSE Y-YOU you know what... GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU MAN WHORE AND SLUT!" George looked at me with disbelief " FINE YOU THING"

That's when I realized I was crying I tried to stop the tears but I couldn't so I just decided to call sapnap and tell him, but he wouldn't respond. 

No one would respond to my calls and the sbi don't like me to much, but I'll try so I called techno "Halloo DREAMM DO YOUR SHOES NEED SHINING?" techno said before I say anything "uhm *sniff* no I don't" I just at this point cried out "Dreamy do you need help or anything if not why call me?" He spoke.

I wanted to tell him George may go over there and threaten him to not call or text me "uhm techno can you... Come over?" I could tell he was shocked by how it was silent "sure...?" He hung up so I grabbed a blanket unlocked the door and sat on the couch crying my eyes out.

Techno's p0v

I opened the door to dreams house feeling surprised it wasn't locked and looked for dream I saw him on the couch, so I ran over there and hugged him.

Dream looked up with puffy eyes "y-you came..." he said I was wondering what was wrong, so I just said nothing and hugged him tightly "shh dream its ok...but what happened?" I said in a soft tone he looked down, so I just continued hugging him until he slept, I felt my eyelids getting heavy, so I let slumber take me.

authors p0v

As they dream woke up, he looked at a sleeping techno, he could not move as techno was cuddling him and not letting go of him.

Dream slowly moved and tried to get out of the grip but woke the blade up "what are you doing dré" blade said dream on the other hand was...nervous as no one was supposed to wake techno when he was asleep.

Dream was trying to still get up "I'm trying to get up, keyword; TRYING" Dream said yelling the last word. Techno got slapped and dream got up to shower "DRÉ IM SORRY!" techno yelled, yes he was actually sorry.

Dream got out the shower, techno went in so dream decided to cook breakfast, after he was done blade was still in the bathroom "TECHNO GET YOU'RE ASS OUT MY BATHROOM AND EAT!" Dream had said knowing techno was going through his stuff "ok..." techno said walking out the bathroom the bruise starting to be more noticeable.

Dream chuckled A bit then grabbed A bandage from the cabinet he had just in case he hurt himself just then dream got a call from sapnap

       Incoming call from; sapnap=Answered

D: What?

S: YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!

D: what did I do?

S: you cheated on George, he's here telling me, you hoe

D: WHAT! HE CHEATED NOT ME!

S: YOU'RE JUST A LIAR AND I KNOW IT!

D: SNAPMAP YOU KNEW I LOVE HIM

S: YEA BUT YOU BROKE IT OFF FOR PUNZ!

D: Punz...PUNZ IS HUNTING HE HAS BEEN FOR 5 WEEKS FOR US!

S:NO, HE HASNT HE WAS WITH ERET WHEN I SAW HIM

D: WHY WOULD HOOK UP HIM IF HE DISLIKES ME HMM?

S: good point.....BUT THAT WON'T CHANGE MY MI-

      Call; hung up.

Dream was sitting down while he was talking so techno heard it while eating and he was LOVING the drama, meanwhile dream stopped eating ran into his bedroom while techno just sat there, techno sighed and went upstairs, and he saw dream crying.

Dream's p0v

as I sat there I cried, my techno WAIT MY TECHNO! came into the room, so I quickly wiped my eyes and said "oh...techno hi!" He looked dead at my eyes than ran over hugging me.

He gripped me tightly but he did grab my ass for 0.001 seconds than continued the comfort of this hug, he let go after 5 minutes of sitting there "lets go you... Teletubby we didn't finish breakfast and it's still 8:52 A.M." he said I looked at him wiping my tears "O-ok" I said flustered due to my stuttering

After we finished eating I went over to the couch and decided to turn on a movie which I did, I picked a scary movie on purpose just to cuddle next to techno.

During the movie there was a sax scene so we both looked somewhere else until techno said "Oh wow the atoms on the floor look extra nice today!" I looked at him we both laughed until there was scream coming from the movie we both turned our attention to the movie

Authors p0v

When the characters in the movie were talking dream ended up falling asleep on the blade so techno slowly got up and grabbed a covet placing it on dream then getting under the cover turning the TV off 

"I love you dré..."

"I love you to tech"

Oh my flipping god FINALLY AFTER 4 DAYS THIS IS DONE IT TOOK MY MOTIVATION THAT I WORKED ON BUILDING FOR 7 HOURS >:[