𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕

♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱---------------------------------------꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

You were just doing your daily business when a bright screen appeared in front of your face, scaring the living shit out of you as it introduces itself as your personal system.

The screen seemed just as shocked as you upon seeing its new partner.

You both stared at each other for what felt like forever before it spoke up. "Who are you?"

"Who am I?? Who the fuck are you! Wait no let me rephrase that WHAT ARE YOU?!" you responded while waving your arms about wildly before grabbing your chair, ready to hit that thing if it gets close to you.

"Uhhh.. I'm a system and now you're... uh.. you're my... um...host?" it said sheepishly.

It sounded embarrassed, a little scared even as it tried to put on a brave front.

You just stared at it for another minute or so, trying to make sense out of the situation before you finally responded. "What." you deadpanned, "The fuck do you mean by that."

It seemed to shrink into itself and tried to make itself less noticeable. "Well uh.... I don't know how to say this..." It hesitated, then sighed."please allow me to explain."

Your expression didn't change one bit as you nodded with a humph in response."hurry up then."

It nodded frantically."yes yes! So the thing is...."

Apparently this pitiful system made a mistake when looking for a compatible host and accidentally bound itself to you. you now have to travel to various manhwas and novels on your quest to find a bug that's threatening to destroy the stories you love so much.

This will lead you on adventures through different worlds, trying to find the bug while watching over the characters at the same time, making sure their stories don't get demolished in the process. you were excited at first now that your secret fantasy of meeting your favourite characters came true, but it wasn't long before your excitement turned into fear and despair as you realized they have no intentions of letting you leave...

Well, I think you all know by now how this goes... buckle up.

♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱---------------------------------------꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡
I didn't have the urge to write all year and now that I have tests this week I'm writing instead of studying, ain't that some shi-

Anyhow~ a writer i know told me something and I got so excited that I wrote a trailer chap at 1 am.

Also, I imagine the system to look somewhat like this I guess? ⤵

Now I can study in peace, have a nice day everyone ❤️