【 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7】

.................

◉⁠‿⁠◉

✨-------------------------🌝-------------------------✨

' 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵?!!' you heard Xian yell, making you chuckle.

'𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦?'

'𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦?!!'

'𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘬? 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.'

'𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯-'

You didn't respond as you whispered in Cale's ear. "How about we celebrate tonight by...you know." Your voice held an undertone of seduction as you ran your fingers along the side of his neck while you rested your other hand on his chest.

You felt Cale shiver underneath your touch, enjoying the goosebumps that rose on his skin.

"We should go inside first." You could hear the excitement in his voice as he spoke, making you laugh.

The pair of you walked inside hand in hand towards the bedroom, both smiling happily and completely oblivious to the giggles of the maids, along with the shocked and bewildered stares that followed them as they passed by.

Once you were finally settled inside of the bedroom you wasted no time pushing Cale into the bed and straddling him, focusing on removing his clothes as he lay back on the sheets and let your hands roam freely as you worked on the buttons of his shirt. "So eager, aren't you?" he teased lightly as you slipped off his shirt and tossed it aside, your gaze never leaving his.

"Don't forget about the people outside." He reminded you.

You smiled and leaned down to give him a quick peck on the lips. "Not a worry, Cale, I already told Hans and Ron to let everyone know that we won't be joining them tonight and that no one is allowed near the room." You replied, giving him another chaste kiss before moving your lips down his abdomen and towards his clothed groin.

Cale groaned at the sensation of your hot tongue licking and teasing his cock through the cloth of his pants, breathing heavily as he closed his eyes and arched his hips upwards.

"Fuck..y/n." he moaned as his eyes snapped open when he felt you slip your hand through the waistband of his pants. "You really know how to turn a guy on," he mumbled breathlessly, looking intently at you.

You smirked and pressed your finger against the tip of his cock through the fabric of his trousers, causing him to back his hips into your palm. your actions caused Cale to release a low groan as his hand gripped the sheets beneath him.

"I want you to fuck me up," you said, taking advantage of the opportunity to tease him further. "Fuck my holes until they're dripping with your cum." you added, your grip tightening on the shaft of his cock. "I want you to fill me up until I can't take it anymore!"

Cale couldn't hold back anymore as you spoke such lewd words, he grabbed both your wrists tightly and pinned you down against the mattress, hovering above your body so that he could look at you, his brown eyes shining with lust.

"You are something else," he muttered, his brown eyes watching every single movement that you made.

"So, are you finally gonna fuck me, or do I need to call Hans in here to do it for you?" you asked with a playful smile on your face, trying to provoke him.