【 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟎 】

Helloooo everyone I missed you all! 😘😘

This semester was craaaazy man but thankfully I passed the year 🥳

Anyways sorry in advance if there's any grammatical error I missed and hope you enjoy the chapter 🌻🌻🌻

------------------------------------------------------------

Gazing intently at the shimmering ruby ring on his finger, the man's brows creased with thought at his current predicament.

It has been two days since Kim Rok Soo, now known as Cale, arrived in this new world. He was currently at the tea shop called [The Fragrance of Tea with Poetry] to clear his mind. When he decided to visit the shop early in the morning, the owner, Billos, walked over to him and warmly greeted him with a bright smile upon seeing him walk through the door, talking to him as if they were longtime acquaintances.

"Welcome Cale!"

Cale blinked, then replied. " Hello."

Billos glanced at the ring he was wearing and decided to ask. "So, what did she think about the ring?"

Ah yes, that.

The red-head faked a found smile as he lifted his hand to admire the ring. "She loved it." He did his best to sound sincere. "Thank you again; I appreciate it."

"It was no problem! Anything for my dearest client."

....sure.

"Anyways, I want-"

Before he could say another word, the blonde beat him to it.

"Ah yes, the third floor is empty as usual. You go sit yourself down while I prepare the sweet tea and bring the novel you requested last time."

Oh, so Cale was a regular here, noted.

Cale nodded silently, placing a golden coin in the man's chubby hand. "Consider the rest as your tip."

That coin was worth one million gallons. He was aware that the guy was wealthier than him, but he didn't give a damn. After all, since he was the son of a filthy rich Count now, he was finally able to do what he always wanted to try but couldn't due to his lack of money.

Billos smiled. "Ah, generous as always."

.......

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

And so here he was, surveying the city gates from the window, with a steaming cup of tea in his hand. Waiting for the hero to arrive, he took a sip and hummed in satisfaction. The sweet flavor was a nice change from the bitter tea the creepy old assassin kept serving him.

When he first transmigrated here and found himself in the body of Cale Henituse, the minor antagonist that got beaten to a bloody pulp by the protagonist, he looked at himself in the mirror for a while before slapping himself multiple times, trying to wake himself up from this silly dream, but alas, it was unfortunately real.

Adjusting to the new environment has been a bit challenging due to it being different than what he expected. The lack of fear or annoyance from those around him made him feel lost, but he got over his shock pretty quick and began looking for answers.

Fortunately, he managed to catch a maid who was alone last night and drag her to somewhere secluded without anyone noticing.

Young master? Is something the matter?"

Ignoring her bewildered look, Cale crossed his arms. "Please tell me everything that went down the past month and don't leave out any details, understood?"