【 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟗 】

I do not apologize :3

˖๑‧˚꒷꒦₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖𐀔 ˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖

"What are we going to do now, host?" Xian questioned with a nervous tone. "They'll figure out you lied about this."

You two were currently inside your room, waiting for the doctor to arrive, unlike the panicked system, you remained calm and collected.

You waved him off dismissively with a small smile. " Relax, I'll just say that I've mistaken my morning sickness the past week for me being pregnant, it's common, now when the heck is that doctor getting here? it's been 2 hours already."  you groaned, your patience running thin, especially when you didn't have your phone to help pass the time.

A knock on the door startled you both. "My lady, the doctor's here." Hans's voice came through.

"Come in!" you turned back to Xian and whispered. "Go now."

Xian nodded and disappeared just as the door opened and in walked Hans, along with a middle-aged woman with blonde hair and brown eyes, she appeared to be in her late forties, and she had a warm and comforting demeanour.

"My apologies for my tardiness, my lady." The doctor bowed slightly to you before turning to glance silently at the man beside her, Hans nodded and turned to leave, but not before shooting you a complicated look, his gaze lingered on you for a moment before finally leaving, making you furrow your brows in wonder.

"Alright, let's start the examination then!"

Ah.

Let's get this over with.

˖๑‧˚꒷꒦₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖𐀔 ˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖

"Ok, just lay back now and relax while I check the results."

You nodded, laying on the bed and closing your eyes, already knowing the result.

'What a drag..'

Neither of you noticed as a butterfly flew in through the open window, the tiny creature fluttered its wings softly as it headed over to the doctor.

The blonde furrowed her brows as she analyzed the tests.

You were not pregnan-

She suddenly paused, her eyes widened slightly as a purple light flashed over her eyes.

......

Back to you, you were thinking about Hans's strange look from earlier.

Is he also in love wi-

"Congratulations madam!"

hm?

You opened your eyes and looked over to the woman as she gave you a bright smile.

"You're one week pregnant!"

........

...

.

"I beg your biggest pardon?"

˖๑‧˚꒷꒦₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖𐀔 ˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖

Outside the room, the rest of the family were waiting anxiously for the doctor to come out and announce the results.

Kim Rok Soo's heart was pounding in his chest as he rubbed his temple.

This was bad.

Real bad.

He can figure out what Cale Henituse did later, his focus right now is on this matter.